Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Appreciation.

Happy Birthday to my cuz Javi. Anyway, today was an artsy fartsy day.

We went to Megamall and got myself a new Justice League comics by Alex Ross (my most fave artist) issue #1. waha kudos to my dadei.. :p We went to the reunion of the Aquinos at Lola Maur's house (who happens to be Ninoy Aquino's sister and has a son who owns my beloved dream house. hehe) There were so many books, paintings and sculptures that I got hooked on. Then I went home shortly after dinner and watched American Idol. Elliot was great, Taylor went overboard, McPhee entertained me with her 1st song, but my love Chris went Mediocre! err.. I hope America won't vote him out. followed by PBBTE wherein I suddenly realized that Gerald is very pugi. :p

And now i'm back for more... pics, entries, chat, doodle, you name it! :) and here's a wealthy evidence that can prove how Car and I were so attached in today's episode.


Who says he's an underdog? Move over Elvis! Elliot's looking for Trouble.


He's a little suspicious with his decisions... Choose the right song Chris!

Too bad I can't vote. bakit? Taga America ka ba? But I hope this little doodle would reach out to fans out there who has the privillege to vote and support. err.. I feel bad. I think it's Chris who'll say goodbye tomorrow. I hope it's Kat.

Ehh i'm sleepy na. Maybe next time.... But before that, let me share to you a simple question from a sister pal which made me laugh and flattered. yihee..

hmm.. FBO ka na ba? :p

Hahahaha it's called the art of rejuvenation dear. wahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home