Thursday, May 04, 2006

A new look

Oh please, i'm sick and tired of seeing the old layout. When I tried constructing a new one (which unfortunately didn't end up as presentable as this...), I discovered this skin from Blogskins and thought of giving my "poorly visited" blog a fresh look. Oh my... I have to sign up for another tagboard again since the old one was already expired.. :o But do I still need that? Cuz I figured that since my multiply has the most frequent visits from other peeps, I might as well use this as my personal journal. Nah.. i'll get one na rin... hehehe labo..

Anyway, I should be going to Megamall today with my sister to get our membership card from Hero. Yeah.. Lately I have been overly influenced by Jessica to watch Japanese cartoons a.k.a Anime. And for the record, I am now used to hearing non-stop tunes with lyrics that I barely understood.. imagine that. But you know what? I miss writing here. How could I forget this one of a kind outlet that stayed with me for one whole year?... I guess I got hooked up on the bandwagon, especially when it took me great effort on fixing my multiply.

I'm a little sad because my new buddy turned me down. Wanna know who that is? It's none other than my PS2. Oh btw, if you notice my personification of objects, it's because I realized that these little things have great use which unfortunately were taken for granted. Anyway, it started when I was playing my fave game and suddenly those darn glitches occured on the middle part. It was the climax dude, how was I supposed to react? And then I tried playing my second fave game.. and guess what?? It hung! So obviously it was the console's fault. Thanks to him, i'm back to the boredom world. Good thing i'm into reading.. I drown myself into Robert Greene's national bestseller. But then, I usually fall asleep and consider it as another siesta sessions. haha what a couch potato. Other than that, I tried my lazy hands again in art.... I am currently painting Prince (from Prince of Persia) using Watercolor and a mix of India ink and Poster color.

Under televisionland, I indulge myself to different shows including American Idol with Chris Daughtry as my bet. (But I think it's Taylor who'll win.) On the local network, I still watch PBB teen edition but not as hooked up as Celebrity Edition. Tomorrow (I mean tonight), i'm gonna check out AXN's new series Supernatural featuring Jared Padalecki and former Smallville's Jensen Ackles. I hope it's nice... Oh yeah, I forgot about Smallville.... :o Anyway, it'll be easy naman since we have Bearshare on our side.

Gimmicks, hmm... I seldom go out. The last time I went out was with T.22 minus Ishi-Portia-Mau. :c Next agenda is the Latigos sleepover. Then if fate would allow me to our class outing, much better. Haii, I miss Tito Toto and Tito Wye... they're the best uncles in the world! Sad to say, they already went back to Baguio. :c Boring...

So I guess that's it... Wow.. some entry I made! ΓΌ it's been a long time since I last splurged my energy to write an entry this long since I really really wanna share. hihi Anyway, this is my comfort zone so I better not hold back. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home