Friday, January 20, 2006

.. quondam ..

It's the prelim week. Meaning... harder quizzes and tougher plates in store.


Here's what happened to me in the last few days...

Monday. A "surprised" theology test. What is the best proof about God? I hope I got the answers right. For our Three-Dimensial Art... Next week na lang. Magpass na lang kayo ng drawing ng abs. Hmm.. yeah I like this kind of prof but obviously, he came to our class unprepared. Thanks, Now our plates are piled up. Were dismissed early, left the school early, arrived home early.

Wednesday. Design and Color 2... She gave us the toughest prelim plate... and that is.. doing a mythological creature with your own face in it using Mosaic Art. Unfortunately, she didn't arrive at the expected time so our class as usual, left off with the attendance.

Anatomy...

While waiting for our prof... Kulitan first with Bam... thank you Nel for the shades! haha



the continuation of our animal structure. This time, we're doing the muscular system of a cat. This is our prof's sample:



Mine sucked. But the best one was Aina's.

** I had an amazing night. And I barely slept at all. c:

Thursday. Our first written exam. Advertising Practice... Good thing I studied.. made use of it a little. Wish me luck on the results.. haii...
Typography




We just passed the prelim plate and left off early.


I had the best chance so I visited my nie Valene and some good friends at my former school. Luckily, I was able to go home with my friend's school bus since their route was just the same as mine.



Thanks hijo.. ;)

Before going to bed,

I was able to draw 2 sketches of my favorites. Aquaman from the Justice League and the White Witch from Narnia. Just for me to be stable.. haha di mapakali.

And Later this morning. I woke up at 9 since I had to make up for my loss of sleep. (ok lang.. it was worth it naman eh.) I immediately finished my Perspective plate wherein I had to draw and construct an isometric view of my living room. Successfully finishing it at 11.. I hurried to the bathroom and fixed myself for my 12 o'clock class. As usual, I rode on a php100+ cab and arrived at school at 1. hehehe Then suddenly, I saw my classmates doing what I was doing this morning and realized that it was a good thing I finished mine early. My prof said it was nice and bahala na daw sha maggrade nun. ;p sana nga.. haha an hour later, we had to watch this boring program in the AVR along with other painting students. Leaving me and Nisha to bum around.



I left off early and right after I finish this entry, i'm afraid i'll be surrounded again by books. the BORING BOOKS. Math, Filipino, English.. you name it! hehehe

I have this song currently stuck into my head and I can't figure out how to remove it.. I might as well try posting it. Malay naten.. hehe The song is so well written.

..With a Smile..

Lift your head, baby, don't be scared
Of the things that could go wrong along the way
You'll get by with a smile
You can't win at everything but you can try.


Baby, you don't have to worry
'Coz there ain't no need to hurry
No one ever said that there's an easy way
When they're closing all their doors
And they don't want you anymore
This sounds funny but I'll say it anyway.


Girl I'll stay through the bad times
Even if I have to fetch you everyday
I'll get by if you smile
You can never be too happy in this life.



In a world where everybody
Hates a happy ending story
It's a wonder love can make the world go round
And don't let it bring you down
And turn your face into a frown
You'll get along with a little prayer and a song.


(Too doo doo...)
Let me hear you sing it
(Too doo doo...)

In a world where everybody
Hates a happy ending story
It's a wonder love can make the world go round
But don't let it bring you down
And turn your face into a frown
You'll get along with a little prayer and a song.

Lift your head, baby, don't be scared
Of the things that could go wrong along the way
You'll get by with a smile
Now it's time to kiss away those tears goodbye

Seriously, I went into a lot of thinking about the issues in my life. I hope i'll be able to recover later on because i'm afraid. Once again, i'm into this emotional cycle. I may or may not achieve the results i've been longing for.. I can't explain this everytime I try to analyze and find a way to resolve this matter. But it's a battle between my mind and heart. Too much drama, whatever. But it's the only way to face my fears. It may seem another false alarm... But I hope, I really hope. This is what she wants. My heart wants. Labo ko talaga. Sabi ko hindi na. Haii nako.. binabaril na talaga dapat ang mga martyr.

Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home