Thursday, December 22, 2005

..advent-ure and pasku-HAN..

As the preparation for the paskuhan continues.. let the pictures tell you our experiences; However, there are also events that I consider as the best ones and of course, the worst case scenarios.

Day 4: AD1-10's Christmas Party




Then of course, it's back to work.



Starting off with the cartridge.

Ohhh yes.. paper matsei..


Day 5: Cramming up!


Bumming around in the school gallery. ( I think this is the 3rd year students of Interior Design's thesis)

And then I rested with my friends at the "foam" and played around with my new cam. Totally stress-free.

Playing around with Madz, Lainey, RD, Louie and Tina...

Aina and Ging stayed in my house for a while and tried the snow effects using Perla but it didn't work. Slept at 4 am.

THE FINAL DAY: CALL TIME 7AM. TIME OF ARRIVAL: 9-11AM

We were all as usual cramming up but I guess it turned out as a positive result. We started at 9 and ended up til 3. The parade started at 3 and the whole party ended at 8. (for me.. since I was pardoned from my semestral exile.)




This is our props. (The tunnels, boxes, mushrooms, stars.. YOU NAME IT!)



And this.. is 1-7 's creation. Their theme is Kampanerang Hunchback.



This is me with Koopa's foot being demonstrated by my good friend Camille. And on the right are the chosen peepz for CFAD's additional effects as they perform on the street dance competition.



This is 1-1 and 1-11's creation: NARNIA and E.T.?! (WTF?!)


The making of Mario.

Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures on the parade. But no worries, I got more pics after. papahuli ba naman ako?? :p



Mario and Luigi ; King Koopa



With my 1-7 friends Mich and Bench. (Sykharma is that you!?!) :p



Playing with the turtle's mask; the Production ; with my friend Tash.



Malabo lang yan, But one thing's for sure... We are the ones behind that creativity. :p wahaha

This is UST at night. (particularly Paskuhan night)

The whole thing was a success. For the 4th time... CFAD WON! we won! whuhoo!! 30k and incentives on our plates!! whohoo!!!

The 8- 10 minute fireworks!





Pics with my friend Monique! UST's biggest source of light... The Christmas Tree.



Kulitan with the dormant props. (1-7's Kampana; 1-4's Sentinel; and 1-10's box)


Even saw asawa Portia there ; And bonded with my best friend Rosz!!

Haii... Paskuhan was great! (Free food, champs in the competition, 8-10 minute fireworks) and not only because of its success.. it was also our last day of classes! whohoo!! Now i'm gonna get more sleep this time w/o any interruptions. I had the best day with great friends.. I'll never forget this moment.




Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home