Monday, October 31, 2005

..orotund..

It's been a long time since I last updated my bloggie soo this time... i'm gonna share some happenings on my 2-week vacation.

1. Grades are out! With the weirdest impression ive ever made to myself.



Theology?? I never knew I had that inner spiritual talent! Math?! whoo... That was the least I expected. But hey, I was soo shocked when I found out that I almost flunked English. (and to think I consider it as one of my favorite subjects. :c)

2. I'm finally enrolled! Thanks to that deadly 4 hours of waiting...

3. Issues... never fails. Let's just say.. what I did was for the benefit of everyone.

4. St. Paul Intramurals. Seniors won! But sophies did great... :) no fourth place... :p

5. Sister pals. I've never been so close to them... and i'm glad I did. They're the best. I made new friends... met new faces.. and of course... encountered unexpected events.

6. BET! I MISS YOU SOO MUCH!!! SANA NANDITO KA NA LANG KASI. :c

7. Batchmates. hahaha fifth year pala eh... :p welll... iba talaga pag *peace...* hehe I'm still proud to belong to this batch. Amalgamated. ;)

Thanks soo much for coming. Thanks for making me feel this way. :) Thanks for saving me. No more selfishness. No more stupidity. Thank you. :)

I'm soo glad to have my friends. True enough to care and know what's best for me.


** "Brighter Than Sunshine" **


I never understood before

I never knew what love was for

My heart was broke, my head was sore

What a feeling



Tied up in ancient history

I didnt believe in destiny

I look up you're standing next to me

What a feeling


What a feeling in my soul

Love burns brighter than sunshine

Brighter than sunshine

Let the rain fall, i don't care

I'm yours and suddenly you're mine

Suddenly you're mine

And it's brighter than sunshine



I never saw it happening

I'd given up and given in

I just couldn't take the hurt again

What a feeling


I didn't have the strength to fight

Suddenly you seemed so right

Me and you

What a feeling



What a feeling in my soul

Love burns brighter than sunshine

It's brighter than sunshine

Let the rain fall, I don't care

I'm yours and suddenly you're mine

Suddenly you're mine



It's brighter than the sun

It's brighter than the sun

It's brighter than the sun, sun, shine.



Love will remain a mystery

But give me your hand and you will see

Your heart is keeping time with me



What a feeling in my soul

Love burns brighter than sunshine

It's brighter than sunshine

Let the rain fall, I don't care

I'm yours and suddenly you're mine

Suddenly you're mine



I got a feeling in my soul ...

Signing off. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home