Wednesday, September 28, 2005

..mandatory..

So now I get it. For so long, I can't figure out the cure to my weaknesses until little-by-little... I learned from these little ways. Little steps that molded my capacity to widen up and explore new techniques... new strategic ways on facing my greatest fears. BIGTIME -- ;)

1. I learned that even though my friends are miles apart from my place... this bond will always connect ourselves to re-assure us that we are never alone.

Details from my swimming party: Visit kai's blog-> http://www.kyluhtoots.cjb.net

2. I learned that time, effort and dedication are the main ingredients to achieve a well-deserving product.

For the first time.. I got a 1.75 from my lettering prof and a 1.5 from my P.E :o babaw.. haha
3. I learned that only through friendship and forgiveness can one provide a healthy relationship towards the other.

I've finally settled the gaps between the present and the past.

4. I learned that change only comes from within. It may be easy to say but only through action can we prove that "It was all worth it."

An issue between our class and a fallen classmate finally spoke out from the inside grudges of each and every one of us. The truth finally went out. We were all settled. i think.

5. I learned that there's more to life than I could ever imagine... I should make the most of it and seize the day as if there's no tomorrow. Thank God.. thank the people around us.. and don't forget to thank yourself.

I realized that I should treat each moment as if it was a playground with all the fun stuffs you can do. In reality, we see it as opportunities. Grab it, dare yourself, and have fun with it. Too much pressure only leads you to too much pain.

I dunno why the hell I came up with an entry like this. Maybe it's because of the large time-gap from my last post. I'm glad I was able to think of a topic to share on... cause sharing stuffs that would mean benefit to others...
Totally feels great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home