Sunday, September 18, 2005

..Hangover..

Happy Birthday to me. Hmm.. more of a belated. Surprisingly, I had a celebration yesterday thanks to my mom who offered an invitation to my blockmates to stay at our house and chirp the night away at my aunt's restobar. It was an unforgettable day.

First I was a little nervous on how the party'll end up. Due to the annual curse I receive every time I celebrate my birthday, luckily, my mom hasn't scolded me about anything yet. And soo we all fitted inside my gramps's van when he picked us up in P.Noval (the backstreet of our bldg.) then toured my friends a bit about the house... then stayed in the family room. We watched the cheering competition and with the fast-heat coming up... we ROARED like lions.. este TIGERS when WE WON THE CHEERING COMPETITION. pride... hehehe GO USTE!

After that, we still watched another dvd movie then walked the village til we reached Javi's. My blockmates and I bonded like we were the only people inside the bar. But anyway who cares?? Then we had a heart-to-heart talk about some serious stuffs. Yeah we got drunk a little.. til we went deeper and shared out our deepest, darkest secrets. bwahahaha

The party ended at 2 am when 3 of my friends left the house. I was really sleepy then, but I actually went up to thank my mom. We chatted a little bit then dozed off.

I can't wait for my next celebration. Cuz this time, i'm gonna celebrate it with friends I haven't joined with a very long time.

I still feel the hangover. I wish my birthday never ends... but of course.. it's time to get back to reality. I still feel lucky... thankful.. and grateful for all the WONDERFUL PEEPZ OUT THERE WHO GREETED ME FROM MORNING TIL NIGHT. :) thanks for celebrating with me guyz. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home