Friday, August 19, 2005

..disturbing behavior..

The only thing you'll regret in this life are the risks you didn't take. If you find that one thing that makes you happy, grab it with both hands... and to hell with the consequences.

It's a good thing my friend Nisha sent this sms before. In each day I think of these kind of doubts, this quote just settles it all. Good thing I followed it... for I shall never experience such inspiration; such motivation to pursue my daily tasks. Now I feel secured. I don't get the feeling of being lonely anymore. Goodbye to hopeless dramatic nights where all I ever do is cry! Goodbye to inferiority when all you could hear is the voice of encouragement that transmits to your whole system! Goodbye to paranoia where i'm already free... free from anger... and free from captivation! Goodbye. What a bearable feeling. :)

I'm too lazy to update but anyway... i'll post some pics.

<- with my prelims plate in CTEC.. SELF PORTRAIT.




Before our trip to Nisha's house.



- With my dad and sis. I MISS HIM!!! :'(



- My superhand workin out with superhardy problems

I'm sleepy. I'm happy. I'm drowsy. I'm happy. I'm falling. and i'm soo thankful with all the people around me. My friends.. T.22, blockmates.. Siete 1 + 1.. and of course... my angel... :) goodnight... zzzzzzzzz

WE WON'T HAVE CLASSES IN THE MORNING!! WHOHOO!!! NO MDR! :D *isa lang pala sha.. class (sorreee... hehe) *

- xii -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home