Monday, July 25, 2005

..propinquity..

Relaxing would fit the word for this week. As I estimate, we have only met 6 out of 11 professors... and for me, this should actually be a reason to celebrate!! :D But anyway... I've gotten used to the habit of sleeping on deadly hours. And along with that is the habit of being dependent in falling asleep on public transportations. Geez... talk about being careful. Soo.. here's what happened in the last 7 days...

Monday.

The start of everything. Basta.. :) Sir Pacena a.k.a our adviser didn't show up cuz he was sick. Instead of going to the library to do some research abt european renaissance, we went to the sala and watched raise your voice. Our english prof didn't show up cuz the guidance occupied her whole sched with their orientation.

Tuesday.

Tried a new way to get to...

Lettering class. As usual, my fave teacher Sir Pollarco. Ralph and I made chikas with him. He's ok.. :)

Wednesday.



Too bad Tash arrived late. :c

okay.. so with all these pics.. there's only one common expression I project to thy readers: Natatae na ko... :o hehehe

But anyway...

Civilian day for me!! masaya umaga ko.

Dunno why... actually.. masaya day ko..


Uyy... nagyayabang ng eye-bags!!! :p


Anyway.. Bonded with some of my friends and with our FDR prof. oh diba.. puro showbiz pa! nakarelate kaming lahat. :p And for a second there... My skeptic feeling towards my prof somehow decreased for a bit. She was an ok one after all... :p

Went to Recto with my blockmate James. Went back to meet Alex. Had our P.E class... waw.. hirap.. tas prelims na pala next meeting.. :o Then ate ice cream at Mini-Stop with her and other friendz.. Aina and Monique. Then cab our way home. THANKS AINA!!! :D

Pics with my new friend Alex!! :D

Uyy... ang formal... :P reding-redi mag FOLK DANCE!!


Ahmm... nasobrahan ata sa formal.. :p


Thursday.

Had our anatomy class with the coolest prof!! Sir Wes. He made us choose a partner and sketch her face on front view and on the side. Happy day cuz our CTEC prof didn't meet us.

Friday.

We had our recollection. Meaning: NO MDR!!!! :D and... our MATH was SUSPENDED!!! :D I should've gone home at 1pm. But many events happened. special ones. Basta. :) I had a walk to remember with Claire... la padin tayo tawagan!! :O and talked abt some serious stuffs while walking around the whole UST campus!

Went home with Monique at 7pm!! Got home at 8. Slept. Woke up at 10pm. Finished my Lettering plate. Studied for Theology. Net padin.. Slept at 3am.
Oh... Today's T.22 day!! :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The World's Finest.. :)

Saturday.

Went to school with only 2 hours of sleep. Had the best Fil class ever with another cool prof. :)

We watched...


...since it was related to our topic. Cried over some things in the past as I reminisce. Bonded with Jerome. Then headed towards our Theo class.

It's the lawyer again. But I was prepared!! wuha!! pero sayang... di man lang ako natawag.. :( Niwei.. I tried to talk to him. He's ok.

**So in short... I made chikas with profs whom I used to feel awkward with.

Eion.. then.. bonded with Alex and other blockmates the whole afternoon. Rode the jeep and got home at 4.

Went to my sister's concert chorale and met up my dad. Cheered when it was my sis's solo.. haha stage ate!! :P Ate late dinner at Heaven and Eggs... then went home to my mom's house.

Sunday.

Went to mass.. To Recto for my drafting book. To SM Manila and bought stuffs for anatomy. To G4 and watched If Only. :)

A movie that tells us all to live life to the fullest. It doesn't matter whether you have 5 minutes nor 50 years left in this world... Just show the one you love that you... love them.. cuz once you lose them.. there's no turning back. T_T Listen to signs and dreams. :p

Basta for me... it's a 5.. :D

I preferred watching it over The Island.

Anyway... This week's a blast! and we won't even have classes tom! whohoo!! GO GMA!! hahaha *peace!* Anyway, i'm off.. still have to chat with old friends...

Just a thought... what do you think'll happen next once the president delivers the SONA tom? hmm...

Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home