Sunday, July 10, 2005

..day-offs..

SATURDAY.

Okay.. so we lost in the UAAP game versus UP. Now I know the feeling esp. when you put your pride on the line. Then you lose. Nyaha But ya know what?? my life doesn't end there!!! :p C'mon.. it's just the 1st game. And yep.. it'll be my last opportunity to watch for the whole season 68. Pero eh.. May crush akong player na taga UP! waha CHINO FERRER... number 5.... :p

Anyway...

I had the best weekend ever! I bonded with my highschool friends. And I mean REUNION!!! :o I saw my other batchmates inside the big dome. (Camille Reyes, Patty Lesaguis, Nadine Madlangbayan, and Mailene Nilo...) Cheered the whole moment projecting obviously as a first-timer who watches her own school compete with it's opponent. Got all the freebies and wore them while cheering GO USTE!!! GO USTE!! GO USTE!! GO! GO! GO! GO! hehehe then met Portia's beloved hubby. Got freakinly frustrated with the girls in front of us when later on, a friend of mine told me she saw me on T.V. whispering something to Portia. nyaha those were my evil plans... nyehehehe :p Then meh pride pa naman towards our players eventhough we lost the last minute. IT WAS LESS THAN A MINUTE U.P scored 2 points ahead of us! And a bit more pity for our school. Nanghihinayang sobra because we were always ahead during the whole game. :o and then when it was over... I met my hs friends in Gateway.

SHEMPRE PIC MUNA! :p

Payabangan daw muna ng school! Sorii asar-talo kami ni portia.. :p


Then the real pic. Akala ko crazy. Shux. ang smart ko talaga.

But before that we saw Cyan with Gian and Morai with Zche. Reunion nga diba? :)

Then we ate in the food court. And because of our killer techniques.. We got everyone seats in the midst of the super abundant crowd, also searching for tables. :p Besty treated me and Portia then Pic again with the others.



T.22 with Charmsss. Too bad Ishi didn't come. and MAU!!!! waaahhh!! :'c

...we terribly miss you!!!

Kai, Juz and Cy.



Thomasian padin!

This pic was taken while waiting for the photographer in our studio pic (previous). Win or Lose... GO USTE!!!! :D


Juz. Carla (25!!). Lyx (Bearjuggz!)

Oh yess... mga UP toh. Sorii at ako'y nahampas ng kanilang kapanalunan! :p nyaha

More pics will be updated as soon as I get my IrDa Cable. :s

Then it was 7 and my time was almost up. Til I saw my blockmate Ryu with his new hairdo that shocked me a lot! :o nyaha Pero in fairness... Bagay.. pumogi sha.. nyahaha :p

Then bonding moments with Charm til my gramps arrived.

We stopped over at Dunkin Donuts and bought me credits! WHOOHOO!! Then he helped me with my theology subj. with his mind-exasperating books about the catholic church! Sheesh.. I was only asking him to explain few topics til we expanded into "What the??!" conversations.

Slept early because we had to wake up early. Hmm.. early pa sa lagay na yun eh noh.

SUNDAY.

So my grandma was right, she woke me up at 7. So much for my long breaking somnolence. We went to Edsa Shrine for the mass then to Galleria. My grandma shopped a lot of clothes while I was able to buy myself a....

Triangle. WAAAHHH!!! for school nanaman. :o

Then I saw this Supergirl doll in Funtasmic!! whoa!!! and it costs a lot! hmm.. 1400 php i think. And to think it was already on sale!

But actually.. We came here to see..

Oh yess... waha! Eventhough I haven't seen Batman Begins. Which I would consider myself a loser for some point... I patiently waited for our tickets by lining up the longest... hmm.. line! :p hehe Darn! I thought by the time we get our own ticks we might not have any choice but to be placed in a really bad position. Though we were lucky, we were able to stay in my gramps's fave place... in front. Wow.. All I can say is, I enjoyed the movie!! :D THUMBS UP TO THE FANTASTIC FOUR! :D I adore Sue Richards a.k.a the Invisible Girl (Jessica Alba) and soo LOVE Reed Richards aka Mr. Fantastic!!! :D haii.. I can somehow relate to their storyline. 'nuf said. I consider this movie as a fab one! And I would love to watch it all over again. ;)

After the movie, we shopped some more and bought myself a new pair of earrings. :p Finally! something I'd consider to be un-school-y hehehe Then we ate merienda, gramps bought another set of his blank cds, rode a cab, then we're finally home. Now my excuse for wasting golden time in the internet would be my research in Anatomy. Geez! I'd just have to find Superman's face since he'll be my model for my plate. :p hehe

And soo i'm finally done sharing this weekend. It's only sad for me because another week's about to come and I don't know what'll happen next. Sure time flies soo fast. :s

Gotta get back to the real world! :p

Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home