Saturday, June 18, 2005

..The first week of the new Thomasian..

It's been days since I started adjusting, commuting, interacting and becoming a Thomasian. Not to mention different routines I've arranged every single day... the life I used to live has now been taken to a point wherein trust and independence begins without any hesitation nor resistence, and that applies... to myself.

The First day. Wednesday

At first I was alone... perplexed with no friends to stay beside me. I was lost cuz I couldn't find my room. And then two girls approached me and asked my section... Luckily, I've found my classmates. While copying the new sched, another student approached us... asking for our sections... Luckily, she found her new classmates. We met our first teacher for our OD FDR class. Now we all knew why there was no room no. indicated in our scheds for that class... because it was an acronym that stands for outdoor freehand drawing. The four of us got along well... we explored the whole campus and killed our feet out! We finished out other requirements including my changing of P.E due to our building's inconvenience. I rode the jeep, rode the trike, got home at 3... then finally rested.

Maybelle . Juz . Ivy . Basilio *este* Bam... :p



The Second day. Thursday

The usual routine. Got up at 5, drank my coffee, prepared all the stuffs, rode the FX, then met my friends. Here we didn't meet our profs. It was as if they were still on vacation, leaving us with nothing to do. On the contrary, it was luck for me. For the first subject which was in Anatomy... we didn't do anything except for my crazy idea of playing P.A.N.T.S. as if we were elementary kids. As for English, I met my other blockmates and made friends with them. We were dismissed an hour later, rode the jeep, then the trike, got home at 3... then SLEPT til 5. :p

The Third day. Friday

I was expecting another free day for our block. Unfortunately, the 2 aircons didn't work then we met our 2nd professor. A Sir Benjamin Araw who will be teaching us in Mechanical Drawing described his life as an achievement for success. But somehow, the effect of sitting in front near the prof's table turned out the way I predicted what was bound to happen. I was the example, the assistant, and the bait. :p haha We had our first activity and I was the one assigned to collect the works. The funny thing was.. he couldn't pronounce my name. Jozz.. hahhaa

Our new hangout is at SR Thai.

The 2nd subject which happens to be the Comprehensive Technique or the CTEC turned out as another chika sessions with my classmates cuz the prof wasn't also there. I met again new friends until they dismissed us after an hour... rode the jeep, visited my family in Cubao then commuted my way home to my old folks.

And for this day.

We met our prof in Filipino and found her hmm... okay.. :) kalog but also hmm.. tackless? :p She dismissed us early then we stayed at Mini-stop with my friends and our new blockmates. As for the 2nd subject which is Theology... we met our prof and didn't even orient us about the subject itself. Instead, he introduced us to their somewhat like Intramurals but opens only for varsity players. Sori naa.. no chance for cheering! hahaha

Luckily, we were dismissed early soo I left UST to meet with my dad at SM north. Another exploration for me! wuhoo! Soo i've finally met him at Mcdo with my sis... bought some stuffs, then to shopwise for the grocery then to his house to watch Sin City. Finally, i've finished it! The movie was soo nice and yeah violent. But I guess it's because I haven't seen these types of films for a long time. Since Jessica had to go to her choir and my dad for his work, we left the house at 3 and said our goodbyes. :s

Meeting new people and exploring new places can actually release the frozen mind from the wounded heart. It comes with the package of nice friends who laughs with you all the time and makes you forget uncertain thoughts of sadness nor jaundice... and turns any given day, a sunny one. For me, my first week's a blast! :) with soo many friends, and cool professors... I just hope it won't turn out as the exact opposite I've previously thought of.

(L-R:) New friend Madz with Juz and Bam . Juz and Basilio :p . Maybelle, Juz and Ivy

They describe my department as the college that never sleeps. I may not have anything to do now, but I do hope is that when pressure arrives, I'd be able to cope up and won't give up the fight. I'm running out of thoughts...

Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home