Sunday, June 05, 2005

..asian movies..

that scared me out!

1 - Ring
*Everyone knows this. Cuz it's the first right? this is where original Sadako was born. The first time I watched this it raised my paranoia out! :s

2 - The Grudge
*The scary Kayako and his son Toshio left their *Uhhhhhhhhh....* with a burp-like effect trademark from the back of your throat. It's scary emphasis took effect on me only on the first two times I saw it.

3 - Double Vision
*I've seen this on AXN. What I like about this is that you won't find any Sadako look-a-like ghouls. Only scary ancient pasts, and the horrible legacy they've left behind.

4 - The Eye
*Another no-sadako look-a-like film. It revolves around a blind girl who was given another chance to gain her sight. Aww.. but the bad news was that the donated eyes came from a girl who had another bitter past and led the next owner of it to see unexplainable yet freaky ghosts to haunt her out! I'll never forget that old man in the elevator... whoooaa nice head man!

5 - Shutter
*A photographer and his newly graduate gf unravels a mystery of a dead woman who haunts them down to solve her mystery, even the ones who were responsible for her death. The best part is how Natre's justice were driven out with the help of her knowledge to communicate with the living... even for a deadly cause.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home