Friday, May 20, 2005

..a lucky day experience..

The 20th of May turned out successfully as we planned. I woke up at 10 and dressed up the new Juz way and spent the day with my good ol' friends at Gateway. 11am, Rosz and I rode the LRT and hurried to the moviehouse to fall in line for the most-awaited Star Wars flick. Back there I thought we'd be able to watch later than we've ever imagined but to our luck! We got very good seats.. :) When Baj arrived, we had unstoppable kwentos that lasted til 12... then Helen arrived with her chaperon. From there, we decided to wait for the others in the food court cuz we were soo hungry and the movie was to start at 1... then Trish came with her family. One blooper I made was that I confidently fell in line and chit-chatted with Helen until I realized I had no more money in my wallet! Good thing Helen was there to pay up since I payed for her ticket... then finally, Jaiz arrived. There were soo many people dining out that occupied every single table in the area... But to our luck! 2 aligned tables were left vacant. It was good enough for everyone.. :) Soo another kwentuhan sessions were held.

The most awaited movie of the year.



First we got some snacks.. picture taking numbah one.. then went off to cinema 3. Like I said, we had good seats. :) Jaiz, Trish and I were the serious ones who understood every single part while Helen, Rosz and Baj had fun observing the movie and it's effect on our elastic faces. But all reacted on the last part.. and Trish was definitely, the most affected one. :p

The movie was really good that made me say "the long wait was WORTH IT!" Im telling you.. Watch it in theatres near you. :)

Pic-a-thon part II.

After the movie, we shared our funny comments, headed directly to the movie poster. But before that... pee first.. :p



Hala! Pati CR di tinantanan!


This is what you get when you don't want to spend yourselves a studio pic!!

It is in our habits to take a picture of ourselves as if we were tourists from the mountains who has never seen a moviehouse. We can also consider it as an embarassing but 'the hell they care!?' feeling BUT.. it was fun. :)

Explore.. Explore.. Explore..

Stores. Found a favorite, Fully booked. :) Lots of superman books there.. :o Friends. reunion of Hssians and other Paulinians.



and Memorable moments in our life shared on and lessons found in it. It was very nice updating your childhood friends and realizing their indefinite acts of mutualism in understanding and lending out of ears to everyone. We sat down in our very lucky seats in starbucks til Trish and Jessa had to go.


One last before Jessa leaves...


Ang bagong version ng ET... Coming SOON.


Yesh! I'm proud to announce my latest movie..


... and my latest bishnesh.... :p

We went back to the movie house and took again pics til we finally rested in the food court. I saw my fellow batch mates again til Helen had to go already. Jaiz, Rosz and I were the ones left and shared again este.. reminisced about mushy stuffs. When Jaiz's mom arrived, it was Rosz and I's turn to leave. So we took the LRT again and rode the trike til I reached home safely.


SPOT THE DIFFERENCE.

Hehe Thanks bespren!! labyu! mwah!!

A day's end.

I never thought that this day would end. And for the nth time.. I say to my friends, Ang swerte talaga natin ngayon. :)

Cuz one thing's for sure... It was destined to be this way.

Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home