Thursday, May 19, 2005

..chrissy and cat's debut..

I consider this one a very creative way to celebrate your 18th birthday. This is one hell of a party wherein you wouldn't see girls in their gowns nor guys in their tux. No cotillions.. no dramas.. no elegant dancing.

Arrival.

I went with my friend Valene to this bubble party and brought extra clothes for safety. Seeing my batchmates made me feel more comfortable not just because of other peepz I hardly knew.. but the warm welcome they always treat us even when we were still in highschool.

Amnesia.

2 bottles of weng-weng + 1 glass of margarita + 2 shots of blowjob = ?

Actually, I barely remember anything. All I know is that, we danced and roared around the whole night!


suds all over my face and Nie.


The birthday girl Cat!!


a pic with my meatballs Danna right before she left.


tweetie.juz.carla.bim.katz "the wet girls!"


My other batchmates: Mule, Olga and Steph.


Gail.. hmm.. in heat? ;p


soaked with pretty faces..


WHOA! XXXXXX toh! haha go Howie!!

Anyway.. i'm gonna update this post soon cuz I'm gonna have to remember everything.. All I know is that.. after the party, I had a rough time sleeping and ended up with a hangover til the other night.

This night remains a memory of myself exposed on the high side of life. I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home