Wednesday, April 20, 2005

..Faith..

For weeks, i've been treating hospitals as if it were my second home... following same routines that yeah it keeps me busy, but seeking out for more pumps the body system all throughout. Anyway, my gramps was taken back to the Medical city for confinement. And this time, the inside parts of his wound had just worstened. As we arrive in his room, there were visitors. We chatted mostly about colleges... Hmm.. what is it with grown-ups when it comes to universities? They would always compare it to the schools they graduated and brag on how easy it was to get in there. All I can say is that, i'm contented with the school I've always wanted. Anyway, when they left, my aunt and uncle stayed and waited for my mom for the food. When the food arrived, they ate, chatted then left. So what was left there gained back the serenity of my gramps's somewhat sanctuary. He wanted to pray the rosary but was too weak to start it off so I led the mysteries, the litany, and the personal intentions. He followed every single prayer til the very end but hearing his shivering voice made me feel like I should be the one in that bed. I was always vulnerable to these kind of situations. So right after that, I immediately turned on the television. I watched the Amazing Race, finished the Inferno, and texted til I fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night seeing him struggling in pain with his legs cramping up so he asked me to massage the unaffected foot. Hearing sentiments from him was a rare moment for me. He's not the type of guy whom you would consider 'sweet' through words, but you'll definitely feel the care and concern shown. I checked the time (1 AM) and switched on the CNN for updates... and finally! they've already declared our new pope.


Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger

a.k.a POPE BENEDICT XVI

At first I didn't like him. But when I asked my gramps if he was in favor of him, he told me he was actually the ideal pope. A candidate from Germany gave me the indecent recall of the Nazis.. And yet I realized how crappy my point was... then later on, I guess it turned out that it wasn't that bad since he gained the highest position, next to the Pope, of being the Dean of all Cardinals.


Anyway, I just got home from UST for my own check-up then later on, i'll be going to the gym to burn more calories. Haii... This week is going to be a hectic one for me. Tomorrow, I'll be going to UST for my enrollment and geez.. wish me luck! I hope it wouldn't be that hard to pile up all my requirements to admit me in. Then I guess I'd stay home again to assist my grandma. Well.. I haven't tried the aero yet.. maybe later.. hehe


My entry ends here.. At this time, I should've packed up my stuffs.. anyway, I seldom visit my blog nah.. And I must admit, I really missed posting deep whatever stuffs in here.. and I almost forgot..


I would like to greet my bet Mau a happy flight on sunday.. haii.. you're leaving na.. i've read Kai's blog.. and she's damn right.. if you ever read this.. just want to say I'm gonna miss you so much!! Size 8 na lang ha? hahaha sori pala I can't come on saturday.. full shift tlga eh.. :o hehe love you bet!! mwah!!


Signing off..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home