Monday, March 28, 2005

..keeping myself busy at all cost..

March 26, `05

This is the only year where I celebrated Easter with meaning.

Attending the Easter Vigil Mass and what they call the Salubong til 1am isn't the type of celebration i'd find myself in it. But this year made an exception.

Thanks to my choirprac, i've experienced this once a year celebration of the Lord's resurrection. At first, a mass was held at the Parish. My sister participated in the choir... and even got a solo part on the responsorial psalm! Ayos! ;p then I saw Portia with her fam. I sure got excited when I saw her... :) its as if we didnt see each other for a long time. Well, yeah... anyway, I went outside cuz it was freakin hot in there. The crowd was in deep impact on a standing position soo there was no way for me to last there inside. I went out with my friend Bencelle and joined the others. Made chika with Kuya Jor-El ... te Mae, made kulitan with Kuya Jun.. and the rest of the choir. After the 2-hour mass... The traditional Salubong was held and right then and there,

i've witnessed the rapelling angel uncovering the sheets placed on Mama Mary's...


There were also bloopers that made us enjoy watching the scene... then I even got a flower from the showering of blessings. After that, the most beautiful and enjoying part arrived... The fireworks... We shouted at the top of our voices as we greet everyone a Happy Easter; although sun's network were having problems again. Then it was already 2 in the morning.. I accompanied my sister to her choir's bldg. and changed.. took a few snacks, then we're off. A fellow colleague of mine Isobel offered us a ride. It was very nice of her to drop us off at our house.

Due to my obsession, I didn't sleep yet. Instead, I downloaded some of the episodes again and even watched one... Til I fell deep.

It was great night for me... a great experience.. and a great time with my friends. Thanks guyz! you're the best! ;)

..SMPYC..

simple yet wonderful people :)

^

BTW.. thanks Maian for the pics! love yah! ;) haha mga pawis at makikintab ang muka!

March 27, `05

Just another boring day... then at 6, I prepared myself for the mass. About the mass... hmm... dami bloopers grabe... Well, there's always a next time. After that, we ate outside then to G4. My mom bought me CHOCO ROCKS!!! :D wahaha... mmmm.... then we watched Ms. Congeniality 2. The seat assigned to me was L28 waha.. my mom chose the seats while we were buying candies soo I guess it was merely coincedence. The movie was ok but I find the first one better. magkatext din kami.. ;) hehehe But my thrill again was the first one who snoozed off. As for me, I still watched an episode of Smallville. Then too... deeply fell in slumber.

March 28, `05

hmm.. Happy? hehehe but I'm still hoping we could talk so we can clear everything. Besides that, it was just another boring day for me. The perfect word to describe me todeii.. a couch potato.. haii.. But I dared myself to sleep early tonight. 11's not bad right? im just gonna finish this entry then im off.. Btw.. thanks again Cha for listening out... iba nga talaga tong summer na toh.. hahaha dapat ok.. ;p Thanks for helping!! ;) mwah!

Anyway.. im ending this... I feel tired already, I just hope it won't be that BORING tomorrow...

Signing off...


-- 22

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home