Wednesday, March 23, 2005

..funville..

I woke up at 8 and forgot that I was supposed to prepare cuz I'm only hitching with Ate Len to drop me off at Gen's house.. todo madali toh.. hehehe We went to the bank first.. then to NBS.. then at Gen's place..


'maawa naman kayo ng onting awa...'

It's like we were all contaminated with that kind of expression... c/o Kate.. who unfortunately didn't make it...

..chow time..

At first, we were kinda lost cuz we didn't really have any idea where to eat... Til we decided to eat at Mcdo Tomas... :D almost everyone ate cheeseburger and fries except for Binkeee... Takaw nga daw nila eh.. hehehe kasama na pala ko dun! ;p Pero eh.. Gen moved and sat with Binky soo I can sit with .... hehehehe layo mo naman.. lapit ka ng onting lapit.. ;p When we were almost done.. kwentuhan sessions.. then we left.. Next Stop! 7 - Eleven

..Load muna..

Gen ran out of credits soo we headed for 7-Eleven. We didn't have the urge for slurpee yet since we were all full.. then.. scanned for some stuffs.. and left.

..low-batt na kaming lahat..

Kwentuhan sessions again. Aya was supposed to be the first one to go since her time was only alloted til 1. Unexpectingly, Binky was suddenly fetched by her mom sooo she didn't have any choice but to go.

The hot swinging air scattered around the room decelarated our energy, filling the empty air with silence. I really felt that they were bored, tired , and sleepy. I couldn't take the heat anymore soo I asked them if they wanna buy slurpee.. Cecille agreed.. agad. hehehe

.. 7 - Eleven part II ..

Unfortunately, Aya's sundo was there. Patawa pa nga si Natz eh! hehehe then we bought slurpee.. Then, back to Gen's house again! ;)
..

Kulitan with Gab..

Gen's bro was soo hilarious!! everytime he dances the spaghetti song.. with matching eyes pa! we all burst out with laughter! kwentuhan sessions part III then Jewel arrived to pick them up.

.. Date kami ni Cecille ..

We first planned on going back at 7 - Eleven pero utang na loob! la na kami magawa dun.. So I asked her out to eat isaw at Nadine's place. With the right timing, we saw Nadine there and bonded as if there was no tomorrow. We ate isaw and of course.. kulitan with nadz.. kwento about .... , colleges, barx, etc. I really missed you MAMAMADZ!!! I really miss my classmates.. MGA BOBO!! miss you all... :c

Anyway, I forgot my curfew and decided to find a cab. But before that, Cecille and I bonded first til I really felt that I was going to be scolded again. I dropped Cecille off to her house and headed home.

Another adventure was held and i'm glad I wouldn't consider this as another boring day. Thanks Gen, Natz, Binkeee, Aya, and Cecille! I had a great time with you guyz.. ehehe

Gen -- easy lang with chiu-me.. :) hehehe and n.. :p

Natz -- sabi sayo kayo nalang ni Gen eh! haha bagay kayo.. ;p

kainggit naman mga nasa subic ngayon!! haha

Binky -- thanks for the pic! :) pero eh.. basa padin paa mo.. jabar!! ahaha at least di sa kilikili.. ;p

Cecille -- MATON!!!! wahaha thanks sobra!! had fun.. pero eh.. sagot ko din dapat yung PopCola!! btw.. sumakto lahat nung coins dun sa cab!! haha galing...

Aya -- sa wakas nakita ko na rin yung diatabs!! haha patawa talaga.. sana umeasy sila ng onting easy! haha ingat pala sa trip nyu sa Batangas.. ;D

My entry ends here.. I had a great time with these people. Thanks again! ;) mwah!!
-- 22

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home