Monday, March 14, 2005

..my wonderwall..

its been a long time since i posted.. hmm... lemme give you a recap na lang to cut it short.. ;)

hmm.. when did I last stop updating?....

March 10, `05 [thursday]

The seniors were dismissed early.. except for micheau cuz they had their reco.. I was very tired back and really had the urge to go home and sleep before going to my recital prac. But I stayed... helped a friend out.. and was suddenly invited to go over with them and of course with my thrill. Walkathon and bonding sessions with the hearthrobbz.. we were supposed to find seaweeds for Natz and ended at Mcdo.. haha *smile na lang ako.. :)* Unfortunately, I was already late for my prac soo I had to leave.. :c we got a cab, ran of to Gen's house and got my things.. Binky and her friend rode with me.. *waah!! hehehe* sure silence filled the room.. but back there... remained as a blissful adventure for me... thanks guyz!! i really had fun.. :)

As I arrive in the convent, I began practicing... And for another moment there, I was smiling.. haha don't know why.. Then afterwards, we texted... :)

March 11, `05 [Friday]

Seniors were having their breaks.. Ienne asked me to sit with them in the bench.. hah! yeah.. I sat with them smiling.. know why? I guess it's pretty obvious... :) Anyway, we got our grad pics na..



*whatever*..

got my gown fixed.. *yeah right*.. and practiced.. *boring...* Happy cha!! hehehe is it really our last month? hehehe :p

March 12, `05 [Saturday]

General rehearsals... still faltered my piece.. went to Ongpin.. ate at estero's and then went to the anticipated mass..

March 13, `05 [Sunday]

THE BIG DAY. But I guess getting embarassed was meant for me this time... I failed playing my piece once again. Then ate lunch out with my family and relatives. When we came home, I watched Smallville and started preparing at 4. Went to the Salon and got Nelson fix everything... I wore my gown and went off to The Manila Pen...

Grad Ball. It was a little boring but I enjoyed our performance with our Batch song... :) had fun with tropa. But I must comment on the food!!! it sucks! eooww... hehehe
Some shots from the coolest lobby ive ever been to.


*alam niyo yung magkatext buong weekend? :p*

- I hope we can bond pa... But I guess this is JUST more than enough.. and it sure makes me smile.. :)
-22


March 14, `05 [today : MONDAY]

Breaktime was from 11am to 2pm.. IMAGINE THAT?! 3 hours without doing anything.. haha but after that, we had another boring practice or should I call that a run through without half of the batch. ESPECIALLY ADT.. ahaha *asa ka pa!?* it's the undergraduates' finals.. good luck guyz! hehe... They were dismissed early. As for us, we were only allowed leave at 4.

Ate Len picked me up. Drove us to kamuning to buy isaw.. and CTU... As we arrive home, Another Smallville marathon was held. Got hooked up again.. hehe and finally.. I've finished my latest entry.. :) So for tomorrow, I just wish it'd just be another happy day... and right now, i'm sleeping again in the couch.. hehe *trip*

Signing off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home