Thursday, March 03, 2005

..exhausted..

whew! finally.. the exams are over.. but ill surely miss it.. anyway... I rank each subject according to my braincells' capacity: a - the most combustive ones b - kaya pa c - chill lang...

a - MATH . ENGLISH . COMPUTER . HOMEROOM(nah just kidding! :p)

b - ECO . PHYSICS . MUSIC . FIL. CL . HOMEROOM(seryoso na ko.. hehe)

c - may natira pa ba?? hahaha

Then a program was held in the gym.. its our president's burthdei... boring.. But I had fun with my fellow batchmates.. (Galing pala ni Kafutid sumayaw!!! kakainlab! haha) hmm.. what else.. *great views... :D* although sad seconds of my life occurred once again.. I kinda released myself from it and focused more on the present nalang. Whatever happened in the past.. remains there. I guess it's time to learn from my own mistakes... Let them show consistency.. cuz if it really works, then I guess its worth embracing it... again.

Today is the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday.

oh yes... it's an excerpt from one part of our English exam. Time really flies fast. Just a year ago, I was preparing all my requirements for clearance. And now, im on the last step before graduation. DEFENSE. geez.. im really nervous about it.

WHOOO!!! at least.. finals are over... the bad part? countdown begins.
I don't know what's happening to the world lately, but I want to post this quote Valene's ex sent to her.

Letting go doesn't always mean "It's over." Breaking up would not mean "i've had enough". Instead, it's as good as saying... "YAW NA KITA MASAKTAN.. GO ON.. :) you deserve someone better."

haii.. absurd? yeah.. the best way to describe the past... But I guess I should follow my friends' advice. Since its not the first time this kind of situation occurred. All I need right now.. is consistency.. in school, friends, works, and other peepz.. yeah... hehehe

RECAP: Mar. 02, 2005

Studied Eco inside Shang's moviehouse. now that's a first! hehe besides that...

- Recto (delivered CDs)

- Binondo (China Town! food in the estero was great!! YuMmMm... Eng Bee Tin.. hihihi)

- Makati

- Lastly, Shang... We watched Hitch.. nice...

Im glad I was able to answer all the tests... HOMEROOM!! Curse you! haha

Anyway, I'm gonna end this na... Geez! i'm a sucker for quotes!

Love may take long.. But it will always take you to where you belong.. Just hold on and enjoy the journey.. Cuz your heart will know..
when its finally HOME.. :)

-- another one from my Nie Valene! thanks for being there... :)


Good night guyz!! im off...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home