Thursday, February 17, 2005

..my kryptonite..

superman's weakness.

Kryptonite

Everyone is born to succumb its own weakness. No matter how strong and invincible we are, there will always be factors that'll hinder us in achieving true happiness. Some may call it flaws, but others consider it as their weight to learn their strength's proper usage, until they are fully charged and confident enough to face the unknown.

Seems to me that life is responsible for the changes happening for the past several weeks of unpredictable events. These eyes vindicated the doubts I've kept due to nature's unavoidable sources. Well the results turned out the way we expected. And I guess it's all over. Everything.


I miss you
. The ambiance of being with you. Living alone with no one to sit beside me, laughing, kulitan, sharing sweet and happy thoughts, cuddling, and other unforgettable stuffs we used to do. It will never be the same. You know why? Cuz What we had was something really extraordinary... irreplaceable... and unforgettable. You're the genuine type that's soo rare enough not everyone can see. Well.. Now they will. And seeing you from a far makes me smile somehow. But accepting the fact that even this little choice shouldn't be done anymore cuz it makes the process more complicating sucks. Though the other night, I had my last cry, I promised myself to move on and never cling back to the past. Still... imperfection in me exists. I've dropped hope, expectations, and faith in this battle. I try to stay away, and avoid your adorable face. But somehow, it just haunts me.

"eto kelangan mo dba??" ... "hindi.." ... "eh ano??" ... "ikaw" ...

Sheesh.. With that, I can now prove that moving on is the most critical part in any kind of relationship. Be it a short-term, or a serious one.. As long as you were committed even for a single moment, you'll have to strive hard to move on and do what you can to learn this process at the very best. haii.. Life sure is dull especially without a funny clown who completes my day... and I can't imagine more lifeless occurence worse than this.

Being with you surely brought great impact to this grey life. Somehow, i'll learn how to move on. Though I just wish I knew how to.

I still believe in the fact that if supergirl's weakness is kryptonite, i'd represent the heroine.. then you'd be my kryptonite...

Signing off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home