Saturday, February 12, 2005

..nefarious schemes of great marauders..

If I could just take one moment away from reality and bring these eyes to a place where we call home even for the last time. I'll do it. All this pain, paranoia and discursive thinking. When will this stop? I don't have the power to dismantle everything but somehow I need this cure. To get out of this wretched place. I feel the celerity of each passing moment. The love once shown to me. Filled with sweet words of flattery, is it? or is it not? Confused I am. Somehow, it has all changed when weekend comes and takes it all away. Knowing that you being with *** causes great damage to me. If right is what matters here. I lose every single bet we take. But I just hope you'd realize the consequences of this reciprocation. (Your coming back) Then? Coldness? I curse myself for being an impotent damned, giving away so easily by the words spoken. Though to live strong is what I always think of, moronic actions are what I always regret for doing so. I gave in. Got hooked up so easily. But I guess I can't do anything about it. So if freedom is the best solution for this, then let it be. If this is what you want? let it be. For all I know is, I just want to be loved, longed to be owned, and be well taken care of. This is how I express my true self. My feelings unexplained, and words left unspoken.

I am and will always be ... marauded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home