Saturday, February 12, 2005

..bummed..

My thoughts:
The striking feeling ive always hated: CONFUSION. again?.. yeah again. Up to where can we hold ourselves with our true feelings for when the time comes when we have to move on, we're already prepared? isn't it that we resurrected this whatever we have in order to make the most of it for the remaining 26 days? Where do I stand in your life? the line that keeps on haunting me.


Tomorrow. I'll be going to the LSGH fair with my fellow Latigos. As you can see, I can feel the rush of my blood flowing through the different canals of my heart. Pumping. Beating. As fast as it can be. I'm sure i'll be expecting a lot of things. Things that I don't want to see. But I guess I have to face it. Live strong and laugh it all out. I just hope that my survival would be a success.


This day. Nah! another boring cycle. Sleep. Choir prac. and surf. except for the liberty nature gave me. Another conversation was held with yes.. glenn..

Niwei im signing off.. good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home