Saturday, January 29, 2005

..euphoria in this aftermath of drought..

In this 28th day of January, true bliss was felt even though sturdy consequences followed. Sharing time with these beautiful eyes again was very unbelievable because of the thought that different eyes were now marked on us. But this time, it was these that were staring close to mine. I loved the feeling. I won't deny the fact that I missed it so much. But I felt contented, for I was feeling Utopia once again. Everything was perfect, when these eyes had to go. We thought that the setting was already perfect when suddenly, my comrades slipped into their words when the authorities that shouldn't know this amazing event, heard what they said. Sadly, these eyes lost. and since then, I am not yet informed on what happened or what might happen to us in the next few days. :c But all I can say is that i'm glad I had the chance to spend this special day with the person I would want to spend with.. c: thanks! for this great day..

Panic, stress, tension.. you name it! I felt these emotions when I heard the frustrating news. Then at 6:30pm, ate thea picked us up to watch Elektra in Galleria. We arrived at quarter to 7 and bought tickets for the reserved seats. geez.. it sure is expensive.. Unfortunately, my grumbling tummy was already complaining for its crave for nourishment. So we went to KFC and ordered out heavy dinner. my bet maure ordered 2pcs.chicken meal and fixin then shared with ate thea; kai ate 2 large fries and a footlong hotdog *easy!* hehehe ; Last but not the least, I ate crispy chicken strips with rice and of course! with matching code red for my beverage! *my favorite.. ;p* kai and ate thea splitted with us and were the first to enter the moviehouse while my bet and I were late due to sluggish service! >:9 grr.. hehe nah! just kidding.. their service was ok.. :p

my comments for the movie..


my favorite scene! hehehehe (typhoid mary yer da bomb! ;p)

fight scene with Kirigi.. astig!

damn! loved her ever since.. especially on her killer moves..

Her fight with stone.. *applause*

jennifer garner....... love her body.. ;p

not to mention TATTOO!! *bow*


This movie is better than DAREDEVIL.. I assure you that.. ;) i rate it a 10/10 hehe


soo I guess my post ends here... I just miss my life right now.. btw.. right now.. im chatting with an old friend of mine.. I missed you beb!! haha visit us sometime! labyu! mwah! Signin off...

xxviii.. still..

1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will not concur on it. I think nice post. Particularly the designation attracted me to study the whole story.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home