Wednesday, February 09, 2005

..the day i met adventure..

The spark that once faded was illuminated once again when this day gave me theopportunity to importunate the rare chances of making the most out of it. The cacophony of blurred mainstreamsrunning through my head, eagerly left me at peace and for once, I had been able to gaze at these beautiful eyes for I missed it very much.

Recap:
- morning. Woke up, received a message. and bathe myself.

- before assembly. my besty had a bad morning. But I guess her issues were already settled.

- english. we were the ones who performed first in our "jamming sessions" haha we got the highest score! :p though the latter part didnt turn out that good. we stayed in the plaza because one of our classmates screamed inside the classroom when our teacher was still there.

- C.L - we watched Kwaresma in the AVR. Sat with hun(ysa) and batman(kai).. lambingan. landian. sulutan. haha nang-aagaw kasi ng kabit! :p

- Recess. Portia bought me the sizzling teriyaki! whohoo!! our favorite.. :p

- Computer. Boring. Fixed the scrapbook a little before I give it back. Though Ms.Baasis interfered that led Ms.DV in abandoning us! haha


Ms.DV: subukan nyo yan!
ADT: ms. ngayon nyo lang po yan tinuro!
MY THOUGHTS: hala easy... hehehe

- Physics. Double period!! eeeoowww... Lab time. My braincells stopped functioning during this period. and kinda made me realize the weakness these eyes give in to me.

- Lunch. Kai warned us to wear ponytails for the surprise. Geez. They handed me a cup full of whipcream. "weapon mo yan!" then.. our first victim was the birthday celebrant. CYAN! haha It was unfortunate for her partner Zche to accompany her during that time cuz she was also victimized by us! :p after that, we mashed each other with whip cream poured into our faces including the hair! then the next batch came.. my besty and portia.. haha the next thing we knew. We all felt sticky. But it was fun! after that, we ate! haha I ate mango crepe! again.. My endorsement worked cuz Portia also bought one.. haha after that, Kai offered me a pack of Nagaraya!


Kai
: Galvez oh!
*the hot and spicy flavored Nagaraya flying towards me*
ME: sureeeeee..... :p thanks!! haha
MY BESTY: takaw!!
FRIENDS FROM OTHER TABLE: Galvez! tama na yan! *pahinge!*

Then we were informed that we'll have a prac for the ash wednesday mass.
Music Ministry. (skipped Fil) We borrowed Patty's keyboards. practiced with Ms. Ortega. and still.. Felt sticky. ambaho mo Galvez! amoy gatas ng bata! sheesh!

Eco. We were supposed to have a quiz about agriculture so I skipped the practice and went upstairs with Ms.Ortega. Then Ms.Eco told us that the quiz will be postponed due to the teacher's meeting. ayos! ;)

BATH TIME! haha I found my bet (Mau), Steph and Jo along the aurora staircase, looking for shampoo due to the intimidating situation of having sticky sensations inside your body. So I thought of joining them. We asked Ms.Ortega to excuse Tim. whew! lucky for us she knew our prob! so she allowed Tim to go. She lent us her shampoo and towel and had this shameful but fun time washing our heads in the sink on the lavatory in front of St. Goretti. Afterwards, we found other allies on the other side, bathing and washing themselves since they felt the same way we did. I ran outside and searched for Facial wash that ended up, conversing with a friend of mine and even let me accompany her to the phone booth with *ehem!* then.. I returned to the chapel and found out that the prac has just ended. So I went back upstairs and bugged other peepz! hehe peace tayo mellai! ana!! congratz! mahal mo na! ;)


The Unforgettable Dismissal. Got my phone, spent the first period of waiting for the sci sec outside along with my busmates and joined bigbarx since they were near us. Then my dreams came true! MCDO! here we go! ;p
sheesh.. I really missed bonding with them. I had a great time! and I even bought myself a cute devil stamp in their happy meal! made the most out of the missed moments and went back to school happily.


The final bliss. We stamped each other and had fun teasing about the craziness of how my scent smells! haha pero eh.. I felt complete again. For once. I had a great time with my T.22. With my ANGKAN.. (missed you guyz a lot!) and of course.. with these eyes.. how I wish this moment would last for the remaining days we still have.


Call me Livestrong
. and lastly. just Live strong. ;)


Signing off..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home