Saturday, February 05, 2005

..the fury of a disturbed soul..

In this world, I've learned that there are two kinds of fools.

The predator who feeds on anyone just to satisfy its pleasure. and the prey who easily falls under its trap. What a pity. I just don't understand why some people find puzzling other's minds interesting.. Then again.. the goals of deceiving the truth and mix it with pathetic complications might be their favorite hobby. But do we still believe in the magic of 'karma' ? I do. That for every soul you touch and inflict, it all comes back to you. It may not be today, nor tomorrow.. But who knows? It might just visit you tonight! :p In every darkness, there is light. In every sorrow, there is hope. In every compensation, there is revelation. Didn't you think that eyes soar from every distance and reaches its point that even your deepest, darkest secret can no longer withhold the absurdity of your cursed mind?! that even your comrades feel betrayed for the trust they believed in but was gradually dissipated for the fact that they don't even know you anymore? If you could only feel the adversity im into, then you would see, that what I did for you was nothing comparable to the ones I held in the past. But I guess, barriers are already set. Sealed and contemplated with amnesia, Only caused by the tip of your gratifying need to succumb someone and forlorn the ones you left into your gates of doom. Is this part of your chosen nature? But who am I to speak this assumption to you?! I don't even know you anymore. Or I just really didn't.

-- I got this from a friend of mine. Due to lunacy, a worth-to-keep-for outlet is now being published by me in order for the world to see the dirty works of this society.
-- by the way.. Thanks kai and mau.. and for all my friends out there who supported me all throughout.. couldn't survive this pathetic life if it wasnt for you guys! thanks! ;)
-- I love the crepes!!! hehe
-- Saturday classes tom. gotta sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home