Tuesday, February 08, 2005

..the masked . and the marauded..

this day.. hmm.. another tale of grotesque presentations in order for this mind and body to survive. Fortunately.. this day didn't turn out that bad. :P



RECAP:

- woke up late again.. received morning messages.. and rushed towards the chilling waters to replenish my dirty self.
- when the bus picked me up.. i left my stupid case with my project for eco in it! (and we didnt even use it.. sheesh!)


- morning assembly held at the plaza.. for some reasons we can't use the gym. (don't care)



somehow.. i just can't avoid the persistency of taking this chance to glance at these beautiful eyes.. though.. I just had to.



- homeroom.. proofs of our class pic was already released! sorry.. we have our own uploaded copies now.. :P



yeah! see how united we are.. :p

- math. Ellipse.. sheesh.. still hate this lesson.. bonding with Tweetie.. :)

- recess. ATE BEEF TERIYAKI!! delicious!! just like my favorite dish in their stand. pork BBQ.. Even Portia tried it! hehe

- C.L . No teacher. There we formed clubs! haha and im the vice president of the MGA SAWI CLUB! :p and the other club.. MGA NAKAMINGWIT NG POGI.. ehehe sorry.. not anymore.. :c haha *peace!*




- Music . For the first time. I can relate. :) ms! minuet na!! hehehe

- Physics. Quiz about density. I answered it confidently cuz I really understood it. hah! another first time for me! :P Ria! nakakalalaki ka na!



- Lunch. Prac for english. ngarag! Mar and Tweetie joined the group! :p

- English. Prac Time! good thing Ms. Santos gave us the whole perioo for practice. We finished the song successfully. ;)

- Fil. Copy notes. Our hot-headed adviser got mad at us (again) open forum!!! hahaha


- P.E. Last subject! Arnis was on the house! aryt! I had fun! but before that.. we had this long quiz! *sheesh..*



DISMISSAL.

it wasnt that bad.. I bonded with my friends.. T.22, we rock! ;) and bonded with Bigbarx.. missed you guyz! missed you ana!! mwah!
at home..



sent by ate len:
You know you’re in love when all you can think about is that one special person and you can't stand being away from them for more than one second. You miss them even though they're standing right next to you. You fall asleep thinking about them, and dream about them every night.



Homeworks. and YM.. chatted with kai.. THANKS FOR THE LIVESTRONG ICON!! really loved it!!!




and conversed with glenn..

value d pipol hu hav touched ur life bcoz u will never know just wen dey will walk out of ur lyf & nvr come back again. (whoa! ouch! the grp message waw..)




and to summarize it all,

I rank this day an 8 out of 10.. :)

hmm...

If you'd only knew what chaos im into right now, then you'll see that this bitterness shows no difference to the exile that stands in my existence. Don't judge me that easily.


last.
haii.. its almost valentine's day... its gonna be a boring day for me i guess.. Cuz I bet everyone will celebrate it with their loved ones. And so does my beloved. well.. that's the way life works.

Signing off..

time for some aminan sessions. I'd just really hope you'd feel this. all of this; and that you may see how I feel about you; and with that id rather stay away from you and move on just to see you happy again with the arms of someone who'd give you everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home