Sunday, February 13, 2005

"hate. loathe anger."

A friend of mine wrote this and posted on her blog.

“Another hour strikes and you’re still not here with me. All by myself. All by myself without you here. I fall into deep trance. I see an illusion of you, as I watch another hour go by…”

Hate. Loathe. Anger.

So deprive yourself from the struggles of this fucking world and concentrate dearly on the things that you’re about to read. See I’m fuming right now. Why? Let’s find out shall we?

It was around 12 mid night here, I was on invisible mode, suddenly, there was a message:

yiyai_22 (12:00:33 AM): ndi nnmn kta naabutan..i miss u badly..love you..

When I replied, she never responded. Well, you know what I think? She does this on purpose. And to hell with that.

I curse that girl.

Yes, you got me right. I am mad! Look, I prioritize our relationship among other things and this is how she repays me? Damn that chic! She says that we could make this work – nah, maybe I should stop believing in that too!

I could never understand their nature.

Some bastards and I sometimes agree that they are too complex. You don’t know exactly what they want. If you give it to them – they’ll refuse. If you deprive it – they’ll ask you for it. Damn it! Which way do you want it? Could we resolve this? Or am I to dismantle myself from this fucking relationship? We’re all fucked up right now.

Yeah, admit it! Motherfucker!

You said it yourself. You’re useless. I never really believed that thought – now, I’m having second thoughts. Look, I miss you badly, so just exert enough effort to make some fucking time for me because I’m so fucking pissed right now. Fucking fucker! Go fuck yourself!

I envy them.

How come you mention them more than me? How come you make such accounts with no sense and without even trying to resolve this fucking problem? How come you get to post on my best friend’s tag board but not in mine? Lame excuses every time I try to get to the bottom of things! Shit lady! I curse you! And so much for this angry thoughts right? When you’re all up there in that fucking country… I can’t do much anything about it anyway. So fuck it! Fucker!

Tell it to me straight.

If you want to part ways, just tell it to my fucking face. I don’t know if I can carry this load any longer. Shit Kayi! One exception – damn it girl! I’m still living. Living because I am intoxicated. Mystified with your fucking beauty. And like promised – the paradise. Fuck. I can’t let it go. I still want to be with you. Fucker! I eat my fucking words because of you.

I take it all back.

Yeah, I know you didn’t react on a single word that I said. You wouldn’t do a single things bout out problem. And yes, you could really care less about what I feel. Still, I fucking stand here to live another day just for you. Just to see you come back this fucking October – or maybe you won’t, won’t you?

Despised. Loved. Loathed. Missed.

A brilliant star is now a dead star.

Explained. I HOPE THAT BROUGHT YOU TO TEARS – YOU NEVER SHED SOME FOR ME ANYWAY.

The accounts of an __Inconsiderate Bastard……


By Kyla Sevidal..

Yeah.. the chaos she's into now. I know how you feel dude. Someday, the answers will clear out right before our own eyes. And the consequence? hmm.. Only God knows... ahaha bobo kami!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home