Sunday, February 13, 2005

.. a tiring sunday morning..

My grandma woke me up asking me if i would like to go with them to their reunion later this lunch. With the headaches and all I refused. and learning that my bag was brought to my house, I was pissed off because the chance of doing my homeworks blew. Anyway, here's what happened yesterday.

Morning. My driver woke me up, informing that I had to go to UST for my weekly treatment. Sheesh! I promised the same day to my sis that i'll be watching her field demonstration. Knowing that I was late already, I rushed off to Crossings in Quezon Ave. to buy some stuffs.

HSS fair. The typical fair I usually visit every year. Elementary students, doing their silly kid stuffs. Graduated students, reuniting with other alumnae.

After Lunch. Danna picked me up and went to Valene's house. We had lunch their and boy! it sure was great! We surely missed each other because of our insanity and cracky jokes! even Valene's mom laughed with us. hehe (she sure is a cool mom.) ;p then at 2pm we took off and headed towards LSGH.

The Fair.

A hot afternoon. We can only name a few Paulinians who were seen there. The guyz out there loved the capturing of girls without any basis for capturing them. Only you have to bail them 40 php or else, you'd be paired up for the guy they also chose to imprison! We were all victims. the four latigos. Good for Danna because Ruigi was there to secure her! :p Then... paranoia began.
Learning that these eyes couldn't come because of the pests around us, I felt devastated. And yes, I didn't have the right to feel that way. Sorry. im only human. All of us were devastated that time. And it almost led to Danna, going home. Fortunately, we were all enlightened up when, we saw our batchmates! then the lines were already building up. Car introduced to us her friends. Sarah and Chris. *no comment!* haha diba car?? :p We had snacks first at 7-ELEVEN and bonded with each other. We came back and lined up already. Ruigi had our tickets taken care of so we entered the concert FOR FREE. ;D

The Concert.

As we enter the gym, the show already started. But it was the battle of the bands who were performing first. Lucky for us since my gramps will be picking us up early, we were able to watch Kitchie Nadal perform. Then I was depressed again back there. Good thing our newfound friend was there, Sarah. Craziness. Yeah that's what I transformed into. Unfortunately, we had to go home. Geez! it was only 10pm! My gramps fetched us with his classmates, Valene rode with me home and I felt really exhausted. After dropping Valene off, I slept at the back and woke up in my gramps house already.

Hours before slumber time! :)

Did the labels for my gramps' CDs. Chatted shortly with Kai. then released my thoughts on this preferred outlet.

** Yeah I felt blasted at first, but being with the Latigos made the trip worth it. :) thanks for everything guyz... sa 12 uli!!! haha**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home