Monday, February 14, 2005

..dissimulated intentions..

Happy Valentine's Day! to all those lovefools who wishes life to be pleasant as they deserve to be.

This day really bummed me a lot! Well.. Newsbreak! Scrapbook pala eh.. hehe I owe my friends a lot for encouraging me to be strong and valiantly accept whatever news I receive later on. wow! are you really that numb?? Heh! you'd really think I'm that dumb enough to go on and pretend that nothing's wrong when unfortunately, unjust acts are going on behind my back, and I guess im not that dumb to divulge your deluded deceptions after all.

You know what? Why won't you just tell me everything? I feel so worthless. If you really wish to seek freedom, then do it! I'd rather accept that than discovering later on you've been tighting things with ***. Don't you see? Don't you understand? The truth always prevails! Anyway, I guess this is it. What we had was already substituted with a new one. Now its all clear. What you've done in the past is what you're doing to me. Inadequate words? i'm all fucked up! confused! anxious! deteriorated! or whatever you call it. Wait. Pathetic! sheesh! Based on everyone's perception towards your actions. It seems that ive been replaced already. and I guess it's all part of the plan. What im confused about is that, I just don't know what to believe in anymore. But hey! I know everything already. What you've been doing these past few days. It's ok.. ;) can't stop love right? Well.. Good luck with your life. You won't have to worry bout me anymore. no more confusions. and the more blessings you'll receive.. ;) I know you're happy... :) keep up the good work!

Fozz. thanks for being the good shock-absorber. It was great conversing with you back there. ehehe Livestrong diba? :p hehe thanks talaga.. ;p labyu nak!!

T.22. valentine's day really didn't turn out the way we expected it. Don't worry, true happiness will find us someday. we're still the SEVENDERS..

Oria.
thanks for the concern. The truth cleared my mind. ;) Labyu nak!!
and to everyone else who were there. I would've lost strength if it weren't for you guyz...

haiii.. now I firmly believe that there is no such thing as a perfect relationship in this world. I just hope that this night, would be the last night i'd shed tears for this erroneous belief for reality. The sad thing is, answers will always remain indefinite. there is no escape from it. It will be the basis. and it will haunt you til the last fall of your frustrations.

signing off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home