Friday, February 18, 2005

..sleepless nights..

I hate THESIS!!! grrr... the worst part you'll ever encounter in your last year!! haii.. I wasn't able to watch the concert in our school because our group had to leave and work our thesis at my place. Then at 6, I had to attend the choirprac because I was needed there to teach them a new song for the mass. Too bad my friend Bencelle encountered serious issues with her dad... Good luck maian!! I hope you won't leave the choir!!! :c Then ate len fetched me with our resurrected car!! whohoo!! no more trike adventures in the night!! haha we bonded so much that we didn't want to go home yet... soo we had roadtrips and talked about our OBSCURE pasts.. hehe well anyway.. im finishing this part in our damn thesis. I have to transcribe Mrs.Tan-Llanos' "sluggish" words to our written report. Meaning I have to list it all down... WORD PER WORD... sheesh!! But im excited!!! cuz tomorrow... gigimik ang tropa!!!! kaya sana kumpleto!! hahaha finally!! we're going to watch CONSTANTINE!!! :D then after that, other plans.. then roadtrip to TAGAYTAY!!! sure am excited!! hahaha its time our inflicted thoughts be brought at peace for a while! there's no place like home.. haha especially with T.22.. love yah guyz!! can't wait for that macchiato in starbuckz... with the great overview!! haha

ADT.. you guyz are still the best.. hehehe NAGALIT NA NAMAN sa atin ang ating mommy cua.. MAKATA! hehehe

surely miss these 3 deiizz of encapsulated solidarity

valene (nie!)...
i wanna eat yer sundae na!! hahaha yan kasi.. dameng nilista.. nasobrahan tuloi.. ubusin mo pa tuloi!! hahahaha love yah nie!! hahaha




ysa (hun!)... what happened to the nagaraya wrapper?? and the 2 straws we used for the shared drink?? haha niwei.. thanks for the scrapbook!! I wish we could consume all of the pages before grad..


ayos! pero eh.. nakikipaglandian ka padin sa papa ko!! hahaha

innuh and alli (the great siamese cut and the bewildered pussy!)... hehehe MADAGASCAR, PUERTO RICO, and ZIMBABWE.. let us replenish ourselves and sleep in our dreamlands! if not.. we could always run away... TO THE HIMALAYAS!! hehehe labyu guyz!!


GIAN.
18 coh!!! happy!!!!



T.22 ... CANT WAIT! hahaha

..CONSTANTINE..


Del.. The song of our minds buh??? hehehe sayang talaga concert! :?


6 cycle mind... :c

my post ends here... classes tomorrow.. shux! and I hope our wed. sched teachers will be out! hehe *tamad*... Anyway.. Dismissal is at 12! whohoo! half day.. / free day...

I need to finish transcribing.. I need coffee... im so tired... caramel macchiato zzzzzz......

...Signing off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home