Friday, February 25, 2005

..my series of unfortunate events..

uhh.. just came home from my grandpa's house... sheesh! My friends and I were supposed to watch A Series of Unfortunate Events in Gateway... Due to my high demands.. haha feeling! I was stuck in my gramps' house and was assigned to label his CDs.. and only to find myself next to the T.V, lying in his bed... snoozing... grrr!! time was surely wasted.... But he asked me out to eat at Saisaki's.. Though I found out later on that the dinner was actually a formal one with relatives from my gramps' side.. I decided not to come.. I decided to go home.. Since my mom and the others were planning to watch Son of the Mask... I didn't have a choice but to not to attend the choirprac.. :c I wouldn't wanna miss this chance.. especially when my mom agreed to buy me GoNuts Donuts.. ive been craving it for deiizzz... So went off... Well, the good part was before that.. he treated us to Mcdonalds... UNFORTUNATELY... it's Friday... and we can't eat meat... sheesh!! I ate fries and satisfied my urge for sweets... Caramel Fudge..... wahaha then we stopped over at our under construction house...

Now... I'm home.. waiting for the others.. preparing... and waiting for my mom from her meeting.. all I can say is... so many chances were spoiled... and it really was a bum for me to miss the chance of being with my fellow colleagues... maybe next time anna beb! piaaa.... after grad... :p mahaba haba summer... hehehe

Tomorrow... Im off to my weekly treatment.. which I often miss to attend. Then afterwards, i'll be waiting for Kai to pick me up and do our book report at her house... waaah!! I hope we can really watch Eternal Sunshine....!! btw...

GOOD LUCK KAI FOR YOUR TEST IN BEDA!! :P KAYA MO YAN! :)


soo my entry ends here... I know expected events will occur later on.. and im still smiling cuz somehow, one force strengthens me up... -22


Happy EDSA Day!!

if it weren't for this historic event.. there would be classes!! wahaha

signing off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home