Saturday, February 26, 2005

..world's finest..

thanks to the team-up of the world's finest superheroes... hah! we were able to do our book report in no time! haha i was with kai the whole day.. and at first we were downloading images.. then we explored her pc with lotsa lotsa pictures!! chics ba?? then at 2:30... we started doing the pages.. Kai was assigned to do the contents, while the powerpoint thing was for me... In the end, it all turned out with Kai, doing the adobe and geocities works, while I was busy highlighting impt. details and summarizing the contents! hehe anyway... I had a lot of fun and we surely bonded... :p SORRRRIIII MAY WEBSITE... hahahaha then break muna..




we were supposed to continue our works when her mom called us because they had to go somewhere.. napasarap ang kwentuhan! haha dba mga bitch?? :p Thanks for lending me the CD! finally! I can watch Eternal na! Unfortunately, my mom called me and told me she already bought me a copy of it... with the SUPERMAN collection... hahaha Fortunate pala... :p

on our way..

ui.. bilog ang buwan...

malas dba? do you believe in superstition?

hmm.. lam ko lang.. malas maglagay ng bag sa sahig dba? mauubusan daw ng pera

ehh bat ganon? mga paulinians d naman nawawalan ng pera? kung sabagay wala naman tayong pera!

hindi.. uso lang talaga nakawan... hehehe

okeii playprod... hehe reminisce!

hehehe kwentuhan sessions before going home.. haii.. we've got lotsa work to do tonight.. and ill be meeting kai as soon as she gets home... anyway.. my fam is here na... i've got to go.. maybe later... ciao!

signin off...

:: adik :: alex ross

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home