Monday, February 28, 2005

...zzzZZzzzzZzzZzzzz....

its our last day of classes... *what I meant was.. our lessons...* Yesterday, i've watched this flick where my high hopes and excitement didn't disappoint me... :) yeah.. I loved it! haha... it's







We watched it in Galleria with my fam. Cinema1, and my sister and I really enjoyed this one! :) It was nice watching Jim Carrey and the children's crazy but cool ideas. Especially Violet... hah! Emily Browning.......... geezz... she sure is pretty enough to watch on the big screen! :D But anyway.. here are some scenes from the hilarious movie... :)


one of the best films ive ever watched... btw.. ive also watched eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. The ending was nice... and I wonder.. is there really a machine that erases your memory? hmm... well anyway... my mom also brought me CDs.. and the superman DVD collection.. nah! only pirated ones... and ive been saving up for summer.. i guess.. i dunno why.. maybe to watch more movies!! hahaha pero eh.... its our finals tomorrow.. until the 3rd... and im gonna start studying after resting.. haha wish me luck.. couch potato... i'll end this na.. but before that...

Besty: I just care for you a lot... if you won't listen pa din.. its your choice..

Glenn: Happy!(?) bad jke ba? hehe deadline pa dba? hehe kidding.. well.. i guess your happy with your sweepy na.. :)

Cha: Muntik ko na masira doorbell nyo.. nauna ka na pala... indiyanan pala eh! hahahaha jke lang! at dahil jan.. meh utang ka pang date sakin! haha hanap tayo gig ng 6 cycle mind!!

T.22 : GOOD LUCK SA ATING LAHAT BUKAS! finals na.... :(

im signing off... gotta rest... zzzZZZzzzz.... Emily Browning....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home