Tuesday, March 08, 2005

..walking on air.. almost..

hah! Bliss..... finally.. I've met you! haha soo happy.. now i'm free with all these secrets! haha anyway.. thank you rish!! besty!! although one factor ruined this day.. my piano lessons.. grr!!! pressured sobra...


Anyway.. I wanna thank all those peepz who made me a palanca!! :)


Maian, Cha, Erika, Jamille, Oria, and Hannah!! love you guyz!! mwah!!



Its our reco tom... need to play for the mass.. sheesh.. almost forgot.. i also need to bring the keyboards!! grrrr..



haha still happy.. cuz I got the chance to burn an episode of smallville from season 4!! hahaha soo I guess my post ends here.. I've got a special person to rep.. :p thanks everyone! for helpin me out!! :) mwah! mwah! mwah! signing off...



..thrill..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home