Sunday, March 20, 2005

..the bright side..

I still can't help but think that I am now officially a graduate. I've been doing my best to pacify this feeling, this sad feeling, that it will never be the same. I missed everyone... But crying isn't my solution to release this hindrance from being happy and liberated. Instead, looking on the bright side can be an effective plan since I'm months away from this new world that awaits me. Right now, i'm making the most out of the time left with my friends (including the ones I left in St.Paul...). Cge gimik lang.. hehehe


- RECAP -

March 18, `05. Graduation day... This day, heavy rain poured. Pero lamo yung pasaway?? ADT yun! haha kahit sa pinakahuling sandali, hinding hindi magpapatalo sec namen. hehehe I also thought that my mom wouldn't join me in the processional. Anyway, My dad was able to make it. Then nakita ko barx niya. Shempre andun din sha... hehehe then nung Barbe na, tagal pa kasi, lumabas ako... Kate took a picture of us. (pumayag sha! haha hiya naman ako..) kaso masakit na feet niya so naghanap sila ng flats.. Then ininform nya ko na di sha makakanuod sa pagmarch ng ADT.. So I went back inside, (lamo yung magkatext buong grad?? haha lupet!) I asked if di na talaga sha makakapunta.. then sabi niya baka hindi na.. So ok, it was my turn to march, my mom didn't go up cuz certificate lang daw makukuha ko.. huhu hehehe then bow na ko... As I sit down in my place, I checked my fone... nagrep sha.. "congratz! naabutan kita ha! hehehehe" followed by.. "tumakbo pa ko para makaabot.." hahaha life is good... and God loves me til the very end! hahahaha after the giving out of our diplomas, Lyka delivered her Valedictory address.. bigat sa loob grabe! we're finally leaving.. Then picture na lahat... Back there, I saw their whole barx.. They hugged me tight and requested me for an 'isang hug naman jan! last na eh! :p' sooo we hugged... nyaha I went crazy back there! ahaha and I was happy kahit dapat paiyak na ko...

Ms. P.R.U. Aya & the hindi nagsusuklay Juz.. :p

Though someone didn't make it. :c I'd be very happy if you really did come... But I guess it's part of the consequences we have to face right? anyway.. Some of our friends took us a pic in their phones and I sent one to mine.. I get to have a souvenir! hahaha after that, tropa pic.. last hug.. then we left; cuz my mom couldn't take it anymore.

We waited for an hour cuz my sister attended her choir... 'kinakarir kasi eh!!'.. Shiela called me `kinulit pala' to go with them at Shang. We ate at Kamay kainan in greenhills. We were supposed to watch a movie but we didn't make it to the last full show... We went home and I began downloading smallville videos... `adik nanaman!' We still texted until 2 in the morning.. haha sa wakas.. alam ko narin yung hinihintay mo! haha I can relate na! ;p congratz besty.. binky!! ;p pero nalalabuan pdn ako! hahaha

March 19, `05. I forgot to set my alarm cuz I have to wake up at 8. The doorbell continuously rang until I woke up and realized that it was my grandpa's driver picking me up for my treatment... I rushed in and as usual, my mom scolded me for my `irresponsibility'.. err... then we went to UST. After that, I stopped over at my house first to get my money. Then we're off to school to meet my friends. Morai, Shiela, Zche, Marian and I got a cab and headed towards Shang. `finally!' haha

We met Cyan, Lyka, Cha then Gian. We got lost and separated for several times that made us very late for the movie. We ate first... then bought our tickets... pa studio pic pa..

Top : Marian

Mid : Zche, Gian(18), Cha,Morai,*me*,Shie

Bottom : Lyx(Bearhuggz), Cyan

From (L-R) :

Gian, Cyan, *me*, Cha, Lyx, Shie

Marian, Zche, Morai

c/o Lyx.. Thanks Bearhuggz!! hehehe (alam nyo yung sabog at halatang hindi nag-aayos ng buhok??)

then went off to watch Hitch. (This is the 2nd time I watched this flick in the same mall!) I enjoyed the movie even if it was the 2nd time around. I bought food for the both of us and how can i forget buying myself an M&M's crispee?? hehehe anyway.. They went crazy with the kissing part! haha the one with the chubby guy and Hitch... then with the girl the chubby guy practiced with Hitch.. haha I really liked Amber Valleta back there.. she was soo pretty (Allegra Cole) After that we claimed for our pics, they ate at potato corner.. then raided Candy corner! haha sarap ng GUMMI WORMS... hahaha WHOOPS! bears pala yung nasa pic.. but I bought choco rocks.. they're my faves... Marian and I bonded while helping out a friend until 5`o clock arrived. They had to leave soo we hugged each other as if it was our last. Shiela cried hahaha but i'll surely miss them. Soo it was Cyan, Gian, Cha and I who were the ones left. We met Cha and Gian at Haagen Dazs as they surprise Cyan with the coldplay CD she was dying to buy. I was too when Cha bought me an ice cream she promised to buy me one. I never thought she would really do it. But I was very touched... THANKS CHA! Due to rushing events, I stained Gian's white shirt with my choco Ice cream... soorrrryyy... I hugged Cha several times cuz its her turn to leave; Then Gian...

It was Cyan and I who were the last ones standing.. hehe we bonded, talked and reminisced together.. Til our sundos were there.. THANKS CYAN! Im gonna miss you.. goodluck! SORRY ATENISTA! hahaha kita kits sa intrams... :p Then my lolo fetched me.

Besides that, we still texted.. hahaha then at 8.. I still attended the choir prac. I felt really dizzy that time and went home at 10.. I still managed to fix my `abandoned' scrapbook and read `inferno' before I snoozed off.. Sorry pala sa mga natulugan ko.. :p salit-salitan pala eh! hahaha pero eh.. akala ko ba meh kakausapin ako ngayong araw?? :s

March 20, `05. pero eh.. lam nyu yung nag marathon ng superman (Christopher Reeve) with halong Smallville pa?? hahaha adik... anyway.. in a few minutes.. im off to the choirprac.. then mass.. its PALM SUNDAY!! :) I wanna buy those `palaspas'... too bad my mom won't be able to buy me one... :c anyway.. im gonna take a bath na!! haha katext ko padin siya... :S
anyway...
Life is good... But still you have to live each moment, as if it was your last.

I'm signing off..

Keep the thrill...
-- 22

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home