Thursday, April 07, 2005

..workin out..

Haii.. after the long wait!!! they've finally enrolled me in.. Actually.. I was supposed to start yesterday. Unfortunately, we were soo busy fixing impt. matters about my enrollment. I was also arguing with my gramps cuz the original plan was to enroll me in fitness advantage since the location was very near to my place. But their snitch for me in order to agree with them was the promo held at Moro Lorenzo in Ateneo. I guess I didn't have any choice but to affirm... Then we left at 3.


It was my first time to enter the ADMU campus. It looks a lot like UP esp. with the twists and turns of the streets... Anyway, as we enter the building... they offered us their promo and geez! they were right. It was cheap enough to enroll in their gym that comes with different activities available for free.



hehe.. its my temporary ID cuz the real one will only be given after 2 weeks. Hmm... soo for the first day, they just let me use the treadmill for 25 mins. for warm-up then they introduced me Tyson, my boxing instructor. He was okay, a professional boxer who's in-tight with the Pacman! oh yes.. the people's champ. But anyway, we had a few warm-ups then took off the punching rounds. It was actually bitin since my gramps arrived early to pick me up.


We first fetched my 6-year old cuzin Andie in Greenmeadows since her house party was over. Kuya Lito even called her gala daig pa si ate... hehehe well its kinda true.. since i'm always here at my gramps' house. Well.. for the past few days, i've tried a different kind of job.. with no service charge. pwede na pala ko maging nurse! hahaha cuz I swore to myself that i'd make a good contribution to this neighborhood, so I gave half of my time to my grandma.. it felt good, knowing that the useless one in the family is now regaining their confidence back in her. ;)


Now i'm chatting with my old colleagues from my old barx in elem... I miss them.. :c and i'm glad they're planning a reunion.. HOUSE PARTY HA GUYZ!?? :p I miss ya'll.. see ya! ;)


I'm out... I'm tired with all these kids's noise.... and i'm sleepy... Signing off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home