Friday, April 01, 2005

..surveys..

I found this on friendster's bulletin board and got interested on knowing more about myself. It turned out I knew a side of mine that added more details to my identity. Why don't you guys try it? you'll certainly enjoy. ;)

I AM: juvenile.
I WANT: answers to every questions.
I HAVE: an eccentric mind.
I WISH: I can have superman's abilities.
I HATE: egoism. cockroaches. PESTS. my impatience.
I MISS: watching smallville. my friends.
I SEE: people come and go.
I FEAR: my mom. detachment. GOD.
I HEAR: the chillin breeze of the aircon.
I WONDER: where this path I chose will lead me to?
I REGRET: not making the most out of every single time I have.
I LOVE: SUPERMAN. choco rocks. code red. lay's classics. my FAMILY, FRIENDS, T.22
I ALWAYS: sleep, haha. play the guitar/ keyboards. WATCH SMALLVILLE. text. use the net. visit my blog. etc.
I DANCE: only when i'm needed to.
I CRY: not through deep things but to shallow ones.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: consistent and patient
I LOST: every single skill I attain after another.
I NEED: to lose lotsa lbs. enhance my spirtual life. avoid being a bum.
I SHOULD: play my part in the family, neighborhood and as a Catholic.

________________________________

You keep a diary: nah.. looks unsafe to me. I prefer blogging.
You like to cook: nope! and my mom hates me for that.
do u have a secret: IM SUPERMAN! hahaha kidding.. yeah..
You believe in love: of course.
The weirdest person you know: my sister.
The Loudest Person you know: my sister. next to my mom. well.. it runs in the genes.. hehehe
Have a crush: yeah.. ;)
Want to get married: Yeah. But after I enjoy my life as a bachelorette.
health freak: Obviously, no.
Get along with your parents: sometimes.
EYE COLOR: brown
BIRTHPLACE: Medical City

________________________________

(FAVORITES)NUMBER (S): 22
COLOR(S): red. gray. blue. black
DAY: any fun day!
MONTH: September . December
FOOD: more on jap. jamaican patties!! uhm.. too many.
DRINKS: H20. Code Red. Iced Tea. Lemonade. Coke products.
SEASON: Christmas
SPORT: Tennis. Badminton. Bowling
CUDDLE/MAKE OUT: Cuddle I guess.
CHOCOLATE or Vanilla: chocs.

________________________________

IN THE LAST 24 HOURS, HAVE YOU...

CRIED? almost... but I didnt. hehe
HELPED SOMEONE? yeah. my grandma.
BOUGHT SOMETHING? nope. Don't have money.
GOTTEN SICK? nope. Immune system's still workin...
GONE TO THE MOVIES? nope
GONE OUT FOR DINNER? at my gramps's place.
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER? nope
TALKED TO AN EX? ehehe yeah...
WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL? yes. etoh diba??
HAD A SERIOUS TALK? yes
HUGGED SOMEONE? my baby bro...
FOUGHT WITH YOUR PARENTS? nah.. I wouldn't dare myself with that!
FOUGHT WITH A FRIEND? nope... consultation lang..
PLAYED ANY GAMES ONLINE? no

Anyway, im at my gramps's bedroom. In this peaceful corner lies my cousins and siblings, sleeping soundly... snoring.. haha kidding.. while i'm still here, pissed off with all the networks' inconvenience particulary sun! I hope their maintenance will be able to recover their systems by tomorrow. It's sad i didn't get to text .... Then I guess it could've enlightened up this day. Well its just a day. Maybe things will get back to normal after this. pero eh.. lemme state a few lines from this morning's conversation:


ok lang yan, ako naman ang mahal db? haha OO NAMAN.
Im da bomb and he's na-BUM!

*patawa ka talaga sis! haha

Anyway, i'll post more sensible entries for the next few days. But for the meantime, i'm finding the hobby of bloghopping very interesting. Soo I'm out...

Signin Off..
-- 22

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home