Monday, April 18, 2005

..Fascination..

Have you ever felt like wanting so many things at the same time? So many that it can actually makes you forget which of these tops most on the list? :) Well.. exploring new places, people, ideas, and unexpected events supervenes your deep fascination towards one biddable interest. As for me, organizing these thoughts would help me track them down one-by-one.



When it comes to Movies... I am basically an addict. Here are some I've stored in mind.. And you really wouldn't dare to miss.



.

Watching these 2 Ashton Kutcher movies will surely throw your heart out with laughter.. and not to mention his charming looks... ;)

Hmm.. I really fancy her movies.. and I think this one would rock out.. ;p

I've been dying for ages to see this one!

The last episode and so does the completion of Lucas' Saga. I guess this is the part where we see Luke Skywalker's dad turn into the palpitating Darth Vader. :) Hmm.. our old barx are planning to watch this on the 19th.. Can't wait! ;p

This one tops my list!!! I just saw the trailer last night and I think this one's gonna be a blast! Not to mention Dakota Fanning... :)

When it comes to Music... I've recently graduated from slow and senti music and is now preferring alternative, acoustics and OPM.

<- Kitchie Nadal.. and i'm startin to love her.. haha

<- love their versions...

When it comes to sports... Boxing is my game.

Currently Watching: Kamao and the Contender

When it comes to cinemas... Nothing beats ->

When it comes to snacks... You can feed me with this for as long as you want! :p

<- Jamaican Patties... *drool*

Well.. These are some things whom I think i'd go crazy without... But of course.. the irreplacable ones are still the people who've made a great difference in my life. :) My family, my friends, my loved ones... :D

I'm out cuz i'll be going to my gramps's house again.. then to the Medical City. I guess I won't be going to the gym today.. *sigh* I'll be posting my next entry as soon as Rosz mails our pics.. :) Signing off..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home