Monday, May 16, 2005

..A date with my buddy..

It was a saturday when I was supposed to watch Amityville Horror when my mom told me to watch the Wedding Date and babysit. Then she suggested me to watch on Monday with Ate Len but I thought of bringing an old friend along soo we could bond the whole day and catch up to where we last stopped.

Monday. 05/16/05

I arrived at Rosz's house cuz she needed to fix her dad's pc. Read her treasurable memorabilias from special people *ehem!* then buzzed off! :) For the experience, we walked towards the LRT station cuz there was no trike around. Unfortunately we found one when we were already halfway done but anyway, we rode it.

It's a date (:-O)

haha you can say that again! :) we raided Gateway all by ourselves! No chaperones whatsoever.. Unlike before, my sister would go with me and chit-chat all the way home... hehehe :p Anyway, We first bought our ticket to...


And this really freaked us out. But before that,

We bought gifts for my friends who are celebrating their debuts this coming 18. Then, we ate fries in the food court while waiting for the movie..

The Amityville Horror.

We bought snacks. Popcorn, candies, beverages, yan-yan.. you name it! And because of that...

*blurb* more calories... *stuffed*

Sheesh.. It was also funny remembering that our excuse for watching the creepy parts was blocking our faces with the popcorn bucket, or offering each other a bite of yan-yan. But it was great! :) then after that.. we took ourselves a souvenir for that and other flicks. Then, we roamed around the mall again.. :)

The 7pm curfew.

Unfortunately, I had to go home before 7 cuz my relatives had just arrived from the US. So we took the LRT again and trike and said goodbyes. meaning.. see you on friday.. ;p

It was great bonding with my best bud again.. Last time we hung out was when we were still reviewing for the entrance exams for college. But my grandma was right, I'm soo lucky to have her as one of my long-time friends including the others and my besty Trish cuz we don't often get to keep these kind of people who have always been with us and knew us from the start. :)

Btw.. I feel soo happy receiving the complete season 3 of Smallville on original DVD and a big-sized collectible doll of Superman! :O whohooo!!

Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home