Wednesday, April 27, 2005

..Just before I got home..

There are soo many things that i've realized lately.. and as much as possible.. I wouldn't wanna miss these:


1 - Going to the gym.

2 - Lowering my carbs.

3 - Saving up for the 19th of May moreso within that week.

4 - Updating my blog for at least once a week.

5 - The Contender.

and Lastly..

6 - Watching a Kitchie Nadal concert.. haii..


Anyway, Just got home from my boxing lessons. Well.. there's nothing much to tell except for that freaking tricycle driver who made his way to fortune and glory as he bushed off my remaining cash, claiming that the long way costed that much!!!! oh yeah, not to mention his wife who teamed up with him and beat me off, as if I was the liar!! grrr... cheaters! well.. I hope karma'll avenge my stupidness.



Hmm.. just a few thoughts.. Here's what i'm hooked into right now..

Boxing.Smallville.The Amazing Race 7.Justice League Unlimited.Lost (oh.. im really hoping I could get the chance to watch one. :s).American Idol 3 (oh yeah!! GO CONSTANTINE!!!).Kitchie Nadal.3 Doors Down

And I can't wait for my relatives from the west to arrive... :D smallville season 3...... :D''

Here are some things I'm really desperate to save up for.

The Justice League Unlimited Superman action figure or maybe the doll type.A new pair of boxing gloves (I wish Kobe's dad can give me a discount).A Kitchie Nadal or 3 Doors Down CD).The Green Arrow Action Figure for sale in Cats.. Greenhills..


Haii.. How I wish.. ehehe ... Soo there's nothing much to put up but a thanks to Kai for the Erica Durance pics and to the peepz who gave tough support for me to enjoy the greatness of summah!! hehehe I'm out.. My ankles are starting to inflict due to the twist and turns of the sport. Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home