Tuesday, June 07, 2005

..T.29 <- huh? :p..

Kai just got home from Boston so they planned on hanging out before school comes. We spent the whole day in Galleria with Mule and Den. 2 different barx... 1 common thing: Fun.

Our meeting place was at the Kitchen where they had lunch first, then chikas to cope up. We were soo noisy we didn't even care about other peepz who were dining there. But the hell?! There were only 2 tables occupied. :P hmm.. Before I forget.. Sorry ulet Den!!! :s haha di na ko magsasalita pramis!! Wanna know why? All I can say is.. Bad Joke. Never mind. hehehe

Carla and the other Kaduhver friends separated while the T's went out searching for my school bag. We went to this store and bumped into this model when we were about to leave.




Olivia Daytia

Looks familiar right? She's Olivia Daytia from the Max commercial with Piolo a.k.a Isabel. She was soo pretty. Kai was mesmerized with her beauty that my besty tried to convince me to go back and buy the Puma bag we saw earlier. Haha wag naaaaa...

Then we met again with the others at Adidas, then to Nike Women, then to Toby's... but with no luck, we just couldn't find the right bag. My ideal bag: not too big, not too small, not too expensive. We finally met Ishi with her guy pal and scanned for some more shops. Kai and Carla decided to separate first to go to the lavatory and meet us at the cinemas. Den, Besty, Mule and the others gave up the search with me and headed straight to the moviehouse. Ishi didn't want to watch Sin City, Mule had to meet up with Anne for their cotillion practice, while Den, Carla, Kai, Trish, and I were running late for the 4:40 movie. We bought snacks first at Taters then went inside. FINALLY! I can now watch my most awaited movie. UNFORTUNATELY... My time was up. It was already 6 and my sundo was already outside. I had to argue with my grandma but eventually gave in. Soo in short, I still didn't appreciate my 100php ticket to satisfaction. I haven't even bought any bag! Dammit. :c

Soo Trish and I had to go down to Gold's gym as instructed to be fetched. While going down the elevator, I saw Lee's and scanned inside... Hopefully, to find my right bag. Then.... "THERE IT IS!" but.. it was Two 'almost perfect ones'. We had a rough time deciding especially with my poor kind of judgment. Cuz I always have a hard time when it comes to choosing the right item. My besty chose the denim-flexible type, but I was hooked by the red little one. Not too little. :p Soo I decided on getting both. Besty was unsure for me of buying both... but I was. And then I remembered what Ate Len told me earlier.. Don't spend it all in one place. I-save mo. But I didn't think that way. ^_^ UNFORTUNATELY... My money was short by 30php! Grrr!! Soo we had to decide again.

DEBATE. DEBATE. DEBATE. WHICH IS IT?!?

Well.. I chose the bag with my fave color in it. The red little one. Eh.. I figured it suited my personality. Soo it was over and I guess i'm gonna buy the other one in some other time. It wasn't meant to be bought pa.

I've realized...

God really does have a great way on choosing what is right for us. We may have the money or whatever variables we have... but, if it's not meant for us, he'll find a way to push it opposite our direction and make sure we'll use our own given freedom to decide for the right one. GALING.. :) And I was happy for buying the one I chose. ;p I was able to save pa! :p Sana ganun din sa lovelife... hihihi

T.29(?)
Sino kaya dito yung halatang nagsuklay bago magpapiktyur??

My entry ends here. I surely enjoyed the last leg of my highschool life with my highschool friends. Thanks guyz!!

Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home