Sunday, June 05, 2005

..shutter..

Glorietta 4... Another weekend with the movies. I was supposed to watch Sin City all by myself cuz the others were unstoppable on watching this flick. But anyway, I agreed to go with them and found the theatre line soo long... It was like after 20 years before we could get in. It was pretty obvious that this movie has awaited everyone including foreigners. Maybe tourists who stayed beyond the hotel boundaries of Makati. Anyway, we picked up my uncle's sons, then bought first some school stuffs til the whole department was already closing up. Due to some early bird closure, the only restaurant left for us to sup up was at Italliani's. Yeah, the food was good.. pasta, pizza, salad, and the whole bunch of calamari (:o but the price was hell! haha I told them to eat mongolian! :p but hey... no regrets. :) We were soo stuffed we didn't even attempt to eat popcorn anymore. We even practiced 11-year old Jessica to cheat her age! :p Tell them you're an incoming sophomore! :p



We were laughing our way through bcuz of my companions' thrill to scare everyone! But I think all of us there were thinking about the same way soo the moviehouse filled out with sooo much noise!! mga TH manakot. And how about ol' grandpa who sat at the back of our seats, sleeping since the day started opening the movie. Haha cruel enough, we made fun issues about it at the back of our heads, til he woke up when it was already the scary part and the people were screaming their lungs out!

My buddy on my right: Waah!! ang ingay!! *PSST ui!* (while staring the peepz on his right)
*SHHHHHH!!!!*

Juz: Err.. Exagge na kasi yung iba eh.. :p
My buddy on my left: paringgan ko yan eh.. "WALA KUMITA NA YAN!"
The Snoozing Gramps: ZzZzZzZz.. ehem! Ehem! ehh? *_^ then goes back to sleep...

The story is bounded with mysteries you won't even expect to happen. You'd think it's just another ghost, cursing everyone, even innocent people and kills them in an instant by just staring at them and the next minute you see, that victim's jaw has already dropped out! and I mean literally... It's a little emotional because you yourself would understand the purpose in the ghost's actions and the creepy visual effects that'll hook you in. Cuz i'm sure, after you watch this one, you'd be walking out of the moviehouse talking about it; The details, extra movements, simultaneous expressions such as AH KAYA PALA... or SABI KO NA EH.. and maybe even ANG GALING.. :) It won't disappoint you. ;)

The movie is freakin scary! and I recommend this thai flick to everyone! Kids! Beware.. ehehe Hmm.. The fact that this movie's unique twist captured my attention, I'd say the typical short-Sadako effect won't bother you up. As for the bad side.. it's the deafening sound effects that kills me! The male lead character looks a lot like John Estrada... and the girly ghost? hmm.. John Lapus? :p only better! haha Don't worry... I bet you'll describe this as an Uncrappy horror flick you won't forget. Your penny's worth a lot in spending with this one. ;)

Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home