Sunday, June 12, 2005

..as my summer ends..

My off to weekend blows away as I start waking up early 5am in the morning. I've been gping to my cousins' schools such as SPPC and Ateneo to drop them off, then head straight home to keep myself busy from sleeping again. *which didn't turn out the way it should..* Then as the week starts to end...

Thursday:
* Sealed and filled my dentures by my 1st Dentist at the Cathedral Heights. (AM)
* Took off my wisdom tooth by my 2nd Dentist. (PM)

Friday:
* Just slept the whole morning and practiced the piano with my old classical pieces. nanibago si lola sa aking biglaang paghilig.

Saturday:
* Stayed at home again with my cousins and brought the PS2 back to life with FFX.. Aeons rock!! :p

* Watched this GREAT movie in the Hallmark Channel. Another masterpiece beautifully written by Mitch Albom (Tuesday's with Morrie).



Thumbs up!




Today:

It was a bonding day with my grandparents. Since my mom can't pick me up cuz they had no plans to go out... My grandma asked us to go out and watch a movie. Bago yun ah! She's not the movie type kasi eh. Soo we hitched with my aunt and went to Galleria to watch Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

Hmm.. not bad.. :) It's not that ugly... Funny and cute.. you name it! Cute pa ni BRAD PITT! But I must say.. Bitin. No wonder this was the cause of Jen & Brad's break-up. :o Nuf sed.




We ate at Pancake house and there, my gramps met her sister. Soo they just stayed in there while I was able to raid the shops and buy the things i'll be needing for ya know.. *college..* then I came back.. They said their goodbyes.. My gramps bought blank CDs in his fave comp shop. Then rode the cab.. then finally reached home. :)

It was nice bonding with them. I felt like i'm a kid again... But matured. *wenk! di nga?? :p* and since i'm not in the mood to blog cuz i'm chatting up with my highschool friends...

2 days to go as my new life awaits. I'll surely miss summer. :s

I'm Signing off..

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home