Saturday, July 02, 2005

..darn plates..

Oh I miss my blog soo much. Kasi naman eh.. I've been struggling for almost a week now with these hand-blistering sketches! Oh... These sketches are also known as plates. AND THEY REALLY SUCK! well.. actually.. I suck. Haha Especially in drafting. I hate using instruments. I hate rulers, T-Squares, Triangles, and all the subjects that require these damn materials. I've got 3 plates from different subjects in store and up to now, I haven't finish them... Not a SINGLE ONE. And to think that Lettering day is almost near, i've got to cram up and finish the night off til Tuesday without any sleep. Oh well..

But on the bright side.

I LOVE MY BLOCK. :) I bonded with each and every one of them for the whole week. I even met new friends from P.E. I actually goofed around with my partner in folk dance since we both suck in dancing! haha Though there were soo many requirements I had to buy... I spent my time walking to our mini National Bookstore named Joli's... and our suki Jomar's. A day spent with these people will surely make your day especially when pressure's there to bug you off.

I'm soo contented with AD1-10. Today wasn't such a bad day for me. I mean... no drawings, no pressure... Just pure lectures and discussions. Oh how I miss these type of brain-swooving methods in learning. And just a while ago, we met our new prof in Theology 1. At first I hated him... for he was too perfect unlike the first. Sure Sir Ortega had doubtful theories about God and all but he was a bit friendly to us. But this one's different. He gave us the impression of being a disciplinarian. With his very weird and hyper accent, he spoke english perfectly... Everyone in our class tried so hard in preventing to snooze off cuz they were already feeling their heads near their seatmate's friendly shoulder. Well... for his good side, he gave us a 20 minute break. So when he left the room, everyone was chit-chatting on how boring he was. As for me, I grabbed a cup of coffee with my friend Bam and drunk off til I was finally awake. The 2nd time we tried, we almost got stuck on the elevator with our other goofy blockmates. Haha I got really nervous and later on, laughed at ourselves because of our reactions. Anyway, time to get serious again cuz the Attorney's here. Our new THY prof is a lawyer btw.

Somehow, I began to like him because he was indeed, a certified Theology professor. He's an amazing linguist who talks about the background of our subject with full sense. And for that moment, I remembered my grandpa who talks exactly just like him, especially when our topic was about the Holy Bible.

Another good news for me is that, I didn't have to skip this class because of our biglaang auditions on my preferred org. The Artbeat Society. These are the students from our dept. who are also musically inclined. For others who still needed to show what they got, I was accepted without any exposure. Lucky me... hah! Now I have an org. :p

Then my mom picked me up where I usually ride/commute and bought my other materials. Waha! I'm almost complete. No more bankrupt nights for me after next week! I hope. Then we checked out our new house. It has entirely major improvements since the last time I visited and i'm very excited to move in! :)

Argh.. still have to finish these darn plates. :o *back to career mode* sanayan lang toh. :s

Oh... I have a message for these peepz if ever they'll be reading this.

Claire. Thanks soo much sa pag-offer mo na gawin yung plate ko. Pero I think this is one challenge na kelangan ko harapin para masanay na in the future. I'm sure mas madami pa yan.. :p Basta i'm always here for you aryt? Keep yourself busy ha! labyu!! haha mwah!

Portia. Asawa... La pa ko tickets. :s tas may class pa ko sa theology til 1. I wanna watch! waha first time pa naman. GO USTE! haha

My Blockmates. Guyz.. what'll I ever do without you?? :) MAHAL KO KAYONG LAHAT!!!

I'm soo tired. I'm gonna have to sleep first before I grab those darn triangles, pencils, french curve, compass or whatever.

Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home