Saturday, June 25, 2005

..ineluctable as gravity..

Whew! After several days of extracting myself from posting in this beloved journal... At last.. I've driven myself from putting down my F pencil or whatever they call it and be able to net... Hmm.. there are soo many things I want to share. Soo I guess I should start it off with the first day of the week....

Sunday; Father's Day.

My sunday was a blast! My mom bought me a new pair of mules from Adidas in replacement of my old sneakers. We gave my gramps a new shirt... and what else??

Do you ever think about me.. Do you ever cry yourself to sleep... In the middle of the night are you awake.. Are you calling out for me?

At first I thought it was just a quote. A quote soo short? Til I found out lately it was a song from Brian Mcknight's 6,8,12. Haii... Shocking events occured. Basta.. I wouldn't think it's such a good idea to share the whole thing especially when other peeps can read this and take grievous effects on it's content. Basta... hehehehe

But anyway...

It's my second week in UST and what do I expect?? requirements.. new stuffs to buy again.. new profs.. and HOMEWORKS! haii.. it's a good thing i'm still in the mood to accomplish these obligations. Oh.. Our sched sucks. It changes after a span of time until my newly printed class sched truly runs out of purpose! But now I shall present to you my subjects and significant events that happened for this week...

For Monday :
Design and Color; Sir Pacena; 7th flr; 8-12nn
English (Boring....); *forgot the prof's name..; 2nd to the coldest room; 1-4pm

*we introduced ourselves through graphical images or what we call... drawing. Hala.. then we introduced ourselves *again* through communication naman.

Tuesday:
Lettering; Sir Pollarco; 12-4:00pm

*half-day.. spent my morning preparing my homework in MDR, then went to St. Paul to pick up some stuffs.. then commuted my way to UST. Went to National after... missed some chances with important peepz.. commuted my way to my old folks' house.

Wednesday:
Outdoor Freehand Drawing; Ms. Becares; 7-11am

P.E. Folk Dance 20; naman...; 3-5:00pm

*I hate this day. I thought we had no prof since it was an hour and a half since the bell rang.. *kelan pa pala nagkabell dun? :o stupeeedd...* Then went to the botanical garden for our first plate.. *akala ko talaga plato! sheesh! inexplain pa sakin nung prof.. kahiya!* Then we waited til 3. wa dah hell are we supposed to do but waste time... so we waited.. and waited.. til we had our orientation for P.E. I bonded with the most quiet member of our grp. Maybelle. :p and to our Gentleman blockmate Ryu. Anyway.. we went off to the Gym.

It lavishly freaked me out! It was like being back in St. Paul again.. it was the feeling of the intramurals setting every sweat high back from your pores... The only difference was.. It's for the opening of the UAAP season.

GO USTE! GO USTE! SANTO TOMAS SPELLING! SANTO TOMAS SPELLING! (But I still can't figure out what we were trying to spell.. :p)

P-PO-POWER THE POWER! WHOOO! The *grouching tiger* :o (shet yan! bloopers galore in front of the higher batches.) Great thanks to our good ol' blockmate Ryu.. We had fun trying to catch up even though we truly sucked. YESS GENTLEMAN! :p

Then dinner at 7 with my old friends.. :) Unfortunately, one of our nameless barx is leaving for the states.


06-22-05 at Max's restaurant
Too bad.. we were only 5. Jessa was stranded, same goes to Jaiz... Betsy? hmm.. we always have a hard time keeping in touch with her. :c Anyway... Here's the pics c/o my bespren Rosz *our photographer!* hahaha














L-R: Rosz writing in our goodbye card for Angel; Rosz feeding the queen a very reddy cherry... hahaha *labyu rosz!!*; Angel... who hates taking candid shots especially when it's her face we're talkin.. :p; Rosz and I Para sa close up contest daw; A nice pic featuring Helen's two fingers as our frame.. :p; and lastly... A last shot with the despedida girl..; oh.. did I say last? candid toh! di nya alam! :p haha IM GONNA MISS YOU ANGELIICCAAAAA!!!!!! :s

We had our sweet goodbyes, went home at exactly 10... slept soundly.

Thursday:

Anatomy; 7-11 am; Sir Valenzuela

Our prof seems to have forgotten our beloved class. But we're happy! :p



With our new friend Tash! :p

Since we were dismissed very early, our gimikera bud Tash invited us and other blockmates to SM West to watch Monster-In-Law. Then one of our blockmates suggested that SM Manila is more convenient since it was just a short ride away. We grouped into 3... then went off.

As soon as we got there, we ate first at Mcdo then to the moviehouse. Since the sched won't make it to our next class.. we planned to sing our lungs out nalang... so we went to the Videoke instead, basta... we had sooo much fun! and to think it wasn't cutting classes pa ha.. :p

We sang...
Burn - I WILL SURVIVE!! waha the best! - Dancing Queen - As Long as you love me (yess! BSB is da best! nyahaha) - Thanks to you

UNFORTUNATELY... we were late for...

Comprehensive Technique CTEC; Sir Caaway; 11:30-4 pm

With the coldest rm I've ever been to, I spent the whole period, yawning and freezing to death cuz we had our first discussion. At least we were dismissed early. DARN SCHED! Now we only have a 30 min. break from Anatomy. It was only 1 soo here we are.. wasting time again. One achievement I made was that i've finally submitted our MDR works to Sir Araw! whew! then I bonded with my guy pals til it was qtr. to 4.

Good ol' Ryan accompanied me from the pedicab to the LRT til it was my last stop. Thanks a many Bondad!! hahaha

Next Stop... St. Paul..

Finally, I met my old angkan... :'s surely missed them soo much... I was also able to bond with two someones whom I haven't talked to for a long 2x time. *Di nga? tumaba ka? haha jke!* That one's to Hannah... and the other one with my pal Ana.

Ana and I bonded in the LRT station til we ran out of excuses for missing our rides... As we finally say our goodbyes, I rode the last jeep. I noticed a green little post-it slipped inside my blouse's pocket... Somehow, I smiled and from then on.. I kept on singing the lyrics of my boo over and over inside my head until I reached my home.

That night, for once, I was able to use the phone with full sense. I coped up with an old friend until I realized that whatever happens, this cycle will never turn out as a happy ending.

But wait, my gramps gave me his palm device. *haha para daw di na ko sabog!* I was soo shocked thinking that it was once his most priceless possesion and now he's entrusting it to me.

Friday:

WE HAVE NO CLASSES!!!! I love MANILA! you rak! :p

This was a bonding day for me and my gramps. We went to my dentist first, then to places we could let my palm's Irda be fixed. To Galleria to buy gifts, materials for school, then Cinnabon to fix our handheld devices.

I spent the whole evening, holding my F pencil to finish off my FDR homework. *este.. PLATE* naks! whatta term... hehehe

Saturday:

Went to school late but arrived early since there wasn't any traffic.

Filipino ; F 405; Ms. Jimenez

This prof arrived and lectured us til 8.



Even saw Bespren Rosz on our way to the Medical Arts bldg.

At 8, we had our orientation but didn't listen by playing
Text Twist, then back to our bldg. to resume class. GRR...

Theology; F 301; Sir Ortega

This guy left but made us write an essay about what we learned from the orientation. *Tamad mode* called up Glenn (:s) til he immediately arrived. I answered the essay within 5 minutes which was definitely a work out of.. Bara bara.. or Procrastination. After that, we went to the Dean's office to pray the rosary. The sad part... classes still resumed without any breaks. :o We discussed the reason why we should all go to mass and celebrate it every sunday. When he called me I answered it was for gratitude. But the answer was just simply because... It was for Justice.

Justice that comes deeply from within. It's basis is how we are willing to show that quality to him. And when we say we are 'required'. It's not because we are forced to do it.. But to show us aspects and different reasons why we should do it.

...I think (hahaha)

But thank goodness he gave us a 30 minute break! We immediately ate at Lopez's canteen and went back at exactly 1. We had our tour which I really enjoyed.. :p Not to mention we have freebies... I have now obtained little by little.. knowledge on being a true Thomasian.

I rode the jeep and arrived at my gramps's house at exactly 3... bathed from yucky to clean... a little tired from doing a favor for my grandma by playing my classical pieces.. then went home.

AT LONG LAST I HAVE COME TO THE VERY END OF THIS ENTRY. I've been looking forward on posting ever since the start of the week. Due to insufficient time allotted, I shall now therefore, end this cuz I have a lot of notes to rewrite and plates to revise.

Cge.. Bara bara lang..

Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home