Friday, July 08, 2005

..somnolence..

A day without my coffee seems to turn my world upside down filled with drowsiness and sloth. Yep.. pressure remains there. Another week has passed by and as for me, it seemed like time has been wasted for a very very long time. So what happened or what are the highlights for these five days which I used to call 'the second tiring week' of my life?

Monday:

4 hours with nothing to do but splurge on the liberty to go anywhere! :) No prof for DC. Then bonding moments with Carl and Mao in English. I also bought this very heavy book that costs 17,500. (According to Ryu..) haha nah.. it's way cheaper than that! But of course, it was still a pain in the purse! :o

Tuesday:

I thought classes were suspended. Unfortunately, the rain couldn't convince everyone to go home. Kelan kaya ko makakaexperience ng baha? :p My gramps dropped me off. And the last song on my mind here was... IT'S NOW OR NEVER.... and.. YOU WERE ALWAYS ON MY MIND.. *with the voice impersonation of Elvis Presley ha.. :p* oh.. I got a high grade on our first plate in lettering! WHAHAAA Unfortunately.. Thanks to my beloved techpen na walang ginawa kundi magtae! It ruined everything. And I got sick and tired of repeating it. Soo.. the Bahala system flowed through my attitude once again! darn..

Wednesday:

A merciless day for our OD FDR. Nuf sed'. While waiting for 3pm... Maybelle and I bonded with some of our blockmates for lunch til we crashed into Ryu's dorm . Oh... I want to introduce to you my second best friend.. :P


This pic was taken by Maybelle in Ryu's room. While the others were crashing up his stuffs.. :p Here we are.. taking a pic of my second best friend.. :p heart and sole yan. Hehe Wag kayo.. it brightens up my mood every time I wear it. Very easy to wear, meh logo na ng ust and accessible pa sa lahat ng lugar sa USTE! :p try it! nyaha *very fashionable* :P

P.E was greeaaat!! Maybelle, Ryu, our new friend from P.E class Alex and I cheered!! Kahit wala ng sense mga chncheer namen..

As for the longest night, I started working on my CTEC plate from 7 up to 2am! I had the toughest night! And yet... It still resulted into an unsatisfying work of junk.

Thursday:

For the first time, I had slept my way to UST especially inside the FX. Did some retouches on my CTEC then finally woke up in Anatomy. For the first time rin.. I appreciated my work. shempre! with the help of my bonding sessions with Carl. WAHA! SA WAKAS! meh kasundo na ko sa aking mga old wave senti sessions! :p I was able to finish my work appropriately.. :p and as for our 5 hour-CTEC. It's not that bad. :p

I slept the whole night from 8 and woke up the next day at quarter to 6! :o

Today: (Friday)

I woke up late! And our first subject was... MDR. hmm.. It was okayy.. I got there earlier than him! waha and As usual, Sir Araw arrived in his punctual time. Learned some more tips and tricks from this unbeatable body of knowledge. science pala eh.. :p Did new works, ate plenty of food! :o Drank my first coffee in Math, then bonded with Daryl with my Palm3c's text twist! whaha.. Bought new stuffs again, Got my book-binded Salvation History then went home. Did my daily tasks, then here I am.. Sharing you the 'second tiring week' of my college life.

Well my achievement for this week would be:

- I learned to appreciate my gramps's classical genre. It may sound a little boring at first, but later on you'll be able to notice the therapy it gives not only to your ears... but to your whole spiritual body.

- Self-Discipline. The word I always hear almost everyday. If not from Sir Araw, my grandma. I wish I could learn how to plant my own and nurture it til it harvests into success. nyaii! drama mode nanaman.. :p

- I learned how to speak out my thoughts. well.. for some. It's the fear that has conquered my whole self and the only way I faced it was to somehow, be the fear itself. yeboi! Batman pala eh.. kahit hanggang ngayon.. di ko padin sha napapanuod :p

Pero.. It's true. And I've finally said it. Wish me luck nalang.. for the next days of my life. :s

Tomorrow:

Details to follow. I'm gonna watch the UAAP game with T.22 and other friends. GO USTE!!!! waha.. Pano kaya yun noh? Lalo na pag best friend mo sa UP.. :o It's gonna be a first for us besties to join different teams and consider ourselves as "enemies!" wahaha

Whoops! I almost forgot.. I still have classes tom. Sheesh. :o I guess i'll be missing another couple of days til I get to write in this non-sense journal. But then I found this:

Learn the art of patience. Apply discipline to your thoughts when they become anxious over the outcome of a goal. Impatience breeds anxiety, fear, discouragement and failure. Patience creates confidence, decisiveness, and a rational outlook, which eventually leads to success.

Soo true.. Haii.. If only I can obtain it. :s

Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home