Saturday, July 16, 2005

..introspecting celebrations..

There are so many reasons why we celebrate. For me, it's not only about celebrating for someone's birthday, but also for some achievements which I think I would consider in terms of overcoming our greatest fears.

This week, I myself have so many reasons why I should celebrate. Some are joyful and of course, some are just for the passive of fear.

Monday. (07-11-05)

Hmm.. Had a rough time with DC. Though what I have expected is another bad grade from our last activity, A happy celebration occured when our first English test was postponed. Wuhoo! Good for me.... :p

It's a happy day for a "what might have been" 2 years and 5 months relationship with my bud. Anyway, HAPPY CHA!!!! :p

Tuesday. ( 07-12-05)

Another subjected I lack interest. Lettering. Well... My expected 3.0 grade from our 1st plate turned out to be a 2.5... Not bad... So I guess it's another reason for me to celebrate :p

Wednesday. ( 07-13-05)

Had a shitty day with our FDR. 'Nuf said. Anyway it's my blog. I celebrate this day with my friends who treated us in Shakey's. :o and had a heart-to-heart talk with some about my real self. :p Another reason is because.... hmm... :D wag nalang... :p hehehe PERO EH!!! I never thought Folk Dance would be soo hard for us. But it was alright... I got to spend the day with another new friend. Wuhoo!! :D

Thursday. ( 07-14-05)

Hmm.. I WANT TO CELEBRATE MY FIRST-EVER HIGHEST GRADE OF 1.5 from ANATOMY! whahaha babaw. Although CTEC grabbed it all since I got a low grade of 3.0 from our logo making shit. :c

Oh.. I went to St. Paul and celebrated this day with an old friend. Late nga lang. Soriii naa!! :p

At least meh application form ka na! hahaha Miss you! :D

Friday. ( 07-15-05)

For the first time in my college life, I cried over my MDR plate. :c But I was very touched on how my blockmates stood there beside me and helped out. Thanks guyzzz... :D For me, it was a very special moment to be thankful for being with them. :}

And for the real celebration...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!!!! :) Whohoo!! 61. Too young pa din.. :p

My blessing from God celebrated his 60th birthday. My second dad, my gramps, or the name I always call him. papa... :p

We were supposed to eat at Chili's but unfortunately, we didn't make any reservations soo there were no tables available for our fam. Soo we ate at Burgoo. I hate their food. :s But... I saw my fam esp. my baby bro whom I've missed soo much!!! :D I'll post the pics na lang.. :D



(From L-R:)The Unggoys. My Sis, Cuzin Javi, and meh. My gramps giving my baby bro kobe a spoon-full of ice creammmmm.

These are the apos of this great guy up here! :D (wow. complete kami!! :p)

Kobe smile naman jan. :p

Anyway, as I arrive home, I finished writing up my notes in theology. :o


Saturday. ( 07-16-05)

Since papa had to go to mass at 6, I rode with him to the sakayan. Arrived in UST very early. We met our Fil teacher til we found out that they'll be having a meeting. Whohoo for me! NO THEOLOGY! nyaha soo we headed off towards Dapitan and stayed in the Sala. I had soo much fun watching with my blockmates esp. the chosen movie was in fact Shutter. :p The whole block (well.. almost..) bonded with screams and laughs then in the end... We said our goodbyes.

Night mode na talaga ang setting.

It was a shopping day for me in Joli's and Jomar's. Bam was picked up by her bf; Tash and Maybelle still went inside our bldg; While Ivy and I raided the shops. We bonded with Kuya Joel of Jomar's then I went home.

One thing i've noticed is that I have already come up with the habit of sleeping inside public transportations which I think I should prevent. Who knows?? I may be the next victim of holdap'. :s ohh.. wish me luck.. :s

Im off. I'm gonna have to finish my tasks here first before my grandma lectures me out again.

Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home