Tuesday, July 19, 2005

..Same Ground..

by Kitchie Nadal.

(refrain)
My loveIt's been a long time since i cried
And left you out of the blue
It's hard
Leaving you the way
When i never really wanted to

Self denial
Is a game so strange i never really should've wanted
Til there was you
Cause i have learned that love was beyond
What human can imagine
More it clears
The more i gotta let you go

(chorus)'cause what i don't understand
Is why i'm feeling so bad now
When i know it was my idea
I could've just denied the truth and lied
Now why am i the only one standing stranded
On the same ground

(repeat refrain)

Self denial
Is a game so strange i never really should've wanted
Til there was you
Cause i have learned that love
Is a word just thrown
A litlle bit too much of this
Excuse to fill this infinite of desire
And never ever have to fade

(repeat chorus)

If all else fail
Would you be there to love me?
When all else fails
Would you be brave to see right through me?

Haii.. The song says it all; What i'm feeling at this very moment. I feel so alone... so inferior. You know I did it for our own good... For your freedom... For your happiness... And I hardly thought about it since the day you left me. If I knew it was the right thing to do... Why do I still get the feeling I made the wrong turn? A goodbye without a cause. Haii... No one would ever understand what's inside this facade of mine. And with that, I feel so pathetic!

"What is it with you that makes me wanna be with you?" -Remember this?? oh yes.

Of all the things that this mind can bring up, it's this line that keeps on repeating. I told myself that i'll be able to achieve my most awaited peace of mind once I let you go with your profound happiness. But why turn out with this? I still feel so inferior. An ersatz of a happy sample to this society.

And from what things will seem to sustain is that ... i'll be keeping this loathe until the day you'll approach me and tell all the things I'd want to hear. No. Not compliments nor words of flattery. But the exact accent I used to hear with your expressive eyes as you say 'it's done', 'it's over', and goodbye.

Don't blame me if I still feel this way. Because I can't deny it anymore. And what hurts the most is that no one would ever understand this. No one.

I can't sleep. I just want to get over with this.

Help me. Save me.

11 Comments:

At 10:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought it was over.. i thought i was the last... i thought i was OVER... i thought you'd be happy if i let you go. i thought everything will turn out just fine without you.. its much more worse than i expected... im sorry for hurting you but i just had to.. sorry...

 
At 10:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought it was over.. i thought i was the last... i thought i was OVER... i thought you'd be happy if i let you go. i thought everything will turn out just fine without you.. its much more worse than i expected... im sorry for hurting you but i just had to.. sorry...

 
At 11:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy.. ikaw ba yan?? :c didn't expect you droppin by and read this entry.

well.. it's all in the past na right? 2 days to go..

So much for happy 1 year.. :'c

 
At 11:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haii... that day finally came na rin... its shoud've been a year by now.. but wat cn i do? things happen for a reason right? and sometimes we don't like what fate brings us... sad as it may be.. we just have to accept the fact.. but hey... its still different without u..i really miss you..but i cnt seem to find a way to escape from it... :c

 
At 12:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

.... yah. same here... cuz we're not meant to be. We both now have separate lives and i'm sure in some way we're happy with it. I just can't imagine myself still here.. stuck up to now. Well in fact you know me as someone who wouldn't push herself through some things that are not meant and will never be... for her. I understand you. I understand this. But why do we still feel this way?

 
At 7:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i look back on the things that had happen to us... and i missed it...sometimes i think what would it be like if it were still the same... my feelings for you crossed over the so called "DEADLINE"... its so hard living like this.. i wish we could talk.. someday...

 
At 8:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Another Used To Be"

[Verse 1]
I brought you here so that i can express the things i've been thinkin bout give me your ear.
cuz i don't normally do this so bare with me through this. there are so many things that i
want to say. but let me start by saying this saying i thank you. darling just because..

[Chorus]
i used to love someone that i didn't like we used to want to break up every other night. i
used to think realationships were a lot of stress. i used to think that pain was a part of
happiness. now all that's changed since you've come my way, but i don't want us to become
another used to be.

[Verse 2]
I hope what i'm saying don't discourage you in any kind of way cuz i do believe that you have
the potential to be everything i need. i hope that you can really understand that i would hate
to be with someone new, and tell them what i'm telling you.

[Chorus]
i used to love someone that i didn't like. we used to want to break up every other night. i
used to think realationships were a lot of stress. i used to think that pain was a part of
happiness. now all that's changed since you've come my way, but i don't want us to become
another used to be.

[Verse 3]

cuz it would only be another waste of time, another moment to be raised i would bout my
mind. another memory a part of history. I cant forget cuz it keeps haunting me. Now that your
here is evidently clear, but i don't ever have to have this worry again again. ooohhhooooooo.

[Chorus x3]
i used to love someone that i didn't like. we used to want to break up every other night. i
used to think realationships were a lot of stress.i used to think pain was a part of
happiness. now all that's changed since you've come my way, but i don't want us to become
another used to be.

 
At 8:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you wont forget about me... :c cuz i wont...

yuor still the one who brings hapiness to me... before...and now... i dont get that feeling anymore...

how i feel secure being with...smiling at porblems knowing your here to help and comfort me...

those are just a feew things that i always look for since the day u left...

 
At 2:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well.. I guess the best phrase you could fit in to this "stage" is our famous line... part of life? oh btw.. I use to see this person every P.E class that looks just a lot like you. And I mean a lot. lalng share.. and Of course I won't forget you. You've marked something deep in this person... soo deep that it'll last for a long time... more than you could ever imagine.

Oh.. Good luck with your test. It's been a year. *if you could still remember..* :P ehehe

 
At 8:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

PART OF LIFE nga as is i always say... sayang...i wish u were in him nlng... pra lht ng love mbbgay ko... and i guess its not a stage din.. kc i keep coming back trying to find a way to escape... its like going around circles lng... prng loving someone from another world...haha gulo ko nnmn..sorry... i just miss u... sna pmunta ko ulit sa skul...joke...busy kna cguro..college life nga nmn... nga pla...d ko n gmit sun ko..ung globe ko n ulit..hehe...if feel m lng ako itxt..kht alm ko n d nmn... wla lng...
cge
take care of urself... i miss u..
wag k mgppgutom ha.. baby?

 
At 11:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa! di rin naman ako nagulat nung tnawag mo ko ulit nun. :s Pero e.. i've heard na un na din tawag mo sakanya.. walalng.. I'll try to visit there some time. Di naman ganun ka higpit sched ko eh. If there's a will there's a way ika nga.. soo un.. sana makilala mo padin ako.. lusaw na talaga kasi mata ko eh! :o hehe

Anyway... There are some things talaga that cannot be changed. It's either you do something about it or just stay in there and wait for some i dunno.. miracle ba? Basta.. all I can say is that.. you create your own happiness. Neither I nor anyone else can dictate that to you.

Btw... How's UPCAT pala? I'm sure by now you know the feeling na.. :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home