Tuesday, August 09, 2005

..hallelujah..

Oh yess..... til now.. i'm on a little hangover from last night's somnifest! Anyway... just when I thought I was 45 minutes late for my Lettering class, I recall on the exact words that popped out on my mind as I dare myself pull out a finger and call on a cab... "In times of desperation... all you'll ever think of is riding a cab. No if's and but's in terms of paying the amount on the meter." *and then goes my 90php splurging moment.* But anyway... the prof arrived late. And as I expected... he gave me another 2.25. not bad since my work just resulted from procrastination.

We had early dismissal... Ivy and I decided to bond so we went to SM Manila. We decided to watch a not-so sensible movie entitled 'D ANOTHERS'. Laughtrip only to find out I was already being taken advantage by this goony looking guy beside me. GRR!! F*ck you you maniac! you molester! >C

We roamed around a bit then went home.

Lalang... It's soo happy to hear that we're not having classes tom. for our FDR!! :D I won't get to see that horror... ohhh.. the horrorrrr... *toot* :p *peace* Then our DC plate is extended til thurs! One more thing... We're not gonna have P.E class!! whohoo!! soo we made our plans on going to Tash's house and do the plates. Whew! Now I can get my time back for sleep.

Just a thought...

What if Superman's no super at all? He's not kryptonian. He doesn't have any extreme ability... only this:




Haha! Jedi pala sha oh!.. :p

Scribble scribble... have to sleep. must rest... zZz :o Goodnight dear blog... It feels good blurting out nonsense thoughts like I used to. Thank you Father Time for your little sands soo I can waste time through writing. Sweetdreaammzz everyone... xD
Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home