Thursday, September 08, 2005

..An Incurable Disease..

Our class has been facing lots of trials and unforgettable consequences that made us think 'Is this the right time to fight for our own justice?' and we have been arguing whether to complain this teacher out so if ever we'd win, she'll be as good as toast cuz they'll be suspending her for the rest of her days in teaching or should I say 'mortifying' her students. But what if we lose? At least there's no harm in trying. Risks. wuhaha our daily dose for our everyday life. Anyway... what my block's facing now is somehow related to the persevered 50% of our nation when it comes to impeaching PGMA.

I saw this guy on some news claiming that joining endless rallies seems useless unlike the historical 'People Power Revolution' or EDSA 1.

Buti kasi sana kung may pinanghahawakan na rason kung bakit nila ito patatalsikin. Eh wala eh! basta-basta nalang sila nagra-rally pero pag napababa naman yan.. hala na.

Why do we still have to go on with this event when in fact we're already losing our nation's unity just because of the literal diversity of the PRO's and ANTI GMA?

Anyway... This day was a little boring one. I hardly slept last night because it was very late when I found my jeepney trip. This day sucks. For the first time, I got a 1.25 in anatomy only to find out later I've missed so many plates that deducted (2) .25 in my total grade. And what's worse is that.. I was already in the state of panic! good thing my friends were there to help me out. :D More Thanks to TWIN! And then there's that CTEC that concluded my high hopes for my plate as another 2.75 grade was judged for my recent plate. Well at least he's a good prof. He TEACHES! God... He surely knows how to balance things.

Anyway I badly need rest. I'm off now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home